Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
SuperSenior Member
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody shoot the Montec G 5's???

if so, what ha your experience been withem???

·
Registered
18,763 Posts
I almost switched to those a couple years ago and didn't. Almost wish I would have. I've heard nothing but good things.

·
Registered
18,249 Posts
They do look good.

I will keep shooting Muzzy until they let me down. If it aint broke don't fix it.

Besides I'm pretty sure Michele Musacchia is madly in love with me. I'd hate to break her heart by switching ! :D

·
SuperSenior Member
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK OK I gotta admit, this was a setup. I have been shooting them for a few years now and man are they lights out. I was just curious if anyone else was lettin em fly and if they lovem like I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
The Montecs are an awsome head. last year, one head killed three deer and one turkey. I had to retire it after it killed an elm tree that jumped in front of another turkey I was shooting at.

The only drawback is it takes a little longer to sharpen them then just replacing blades, but with a good stone, sharpening them doens't take long at all.

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
thats a mean trick

i have like the way they look for sure but i am kinda hard core muzzy's myself

·
Registered
18,249 Posts
Originally posted by Chairman
I'll let you know, this Fall. I just ordered some last week, and they should be arriving today...
I see I'm not the only one who got the new Cabelas/Basspro books in the mail !

·
19,583 Posts
Actually, since I bought the Martin compound bow from MoBowman, I had to "gear up"... :D

I had nuttin' ~ only gear for my crossbow, so I had to go in debt. I haven't got any new Cabela's catalogs lately, but I did have plenty of Cabela Points waiting to to used.

When I test-drove the Martin, I shot it 10 times...and haven't been able to shoot it since.

It's been almost 3 weeks since I bought it, and all my "supplies" are supposed to be delivered to day!

:banana:

·
Registered
12,620 Posts
Originally posted by Chairman
Actually, since I bought the Martin compound bow from MoBowman, I had to "gear up"... :D

I had nuttin' ~ only gear for my crossbow, so I had to go in debt. I haven't got any new Cabela's catalogs lately, but I did have plenty of Cabela Points waiting to to used.

When I test-drove the Martin, I shot it 10 times...and haven't been able to shoot it since.

It's been almost 3 weeks since I bought it, and all
my "supplies" are supposed to be delivered to day!

:banana:
He failed to mention that he was grouping arrows pretty well from the get go. Alittle adusting on the sights and he'll be a lethal weapon:cheers:

MoBowman ```---------->

·
Registered
17,005 Posts
Originally posted by hunter7x
I will keep shooting Muzzy until they let me down. If it aint broke don't fix it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.