Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guy's do any of you have problem's getting sale flyers from BPS?I have singen up 3 times now at BP and still have not recived a sale flyer yet. I probably have spent close to a thousand dollars with them and still nothing. :banghead:

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
I signed up when they first opened in St. Charles and have been getting them ever since. We actually get two of them everytime... One from signing up and one that just comes in the paper.

Seems weird that they aren't getting one your way. Maybe just try to talk to a customer service rep...?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I me it is wierd my dad bought a trolling motor for his boat that was on sale for a 100 bucks and he said that he never singed up for anything and he gets them all the time .That is the only thing he as bought at BPS. I dont know it just dont make any sense to me.

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Maybe it has to do with your proximity to a BPS store??

·
1,051 Posts
It has to do partly with the telephone number when the cashiers ask you for it. That is used to find the demographics blahblahblah, and to get you on the mailing list. Also sign up for the basspro rewards card and you will get all the flyers, etc. Or shoot me a pm with a name and address and email and ill take care of it for you and enter it all into our system there at work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.