Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are several pics of a bp cannon we have been having fun with for the last several weeks. We have been selling fireworks at the El Kadir Shrine Club as a fund raiser for the Shriner Hospitals. Everytime some buys $100 of fireworks they get to shoot the cannon. This is one of the shooters getting instructions from Frank, the head cannoneer.

Attachments

·
Under appreciated
92,120 Posts
Lots fancier than our homeade pipe cannons..

bet its loud :)

·
Registered
835 Posts
Does that qualify as a muzzle loader, and can I use it during the muzzle loading portion of deer season?

"So, Novice, what'd you shoot that Buck with, and where's the back half of him?

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Now that looks like some fun!!
:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
21,424 Posts
Originally posted by novicehunter
Does that qualify as a muzzle loader, and can I use it during the muzzle loading portion of deer season?

"So, Novice, what'd you shoot that Buck with, and where's the back half of him?
:hysterical:

·
Registered
11,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by Underclocked
What is the projectile? Looks like lots of paper in the smoke. :eek:
The load is made up of 1/2 of a Dixie cup of BP wrapped in Kleenix and the wadding is shredded office paper. It is stictly for noise and show. The office paper becomes confetti in the smoke and the kids love it. It is loud and does draw a big crowd.:cheers:

It was fired several dozen times per day. Surprisingly we have never had a complaint even though it is in the city limits, is next to Hwy 63 and is pointed in the direction of the houses at the country club and the Super 8 motel.:peepwall:

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
i would like to see i pic of that gals face i swear i know her but thats another story :horse:

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Originally posted by huntforfunnfood
i would like to see i pic of that gals face i swear i know her but thats another story :horse:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Aren't you married now HFFNF? :eek:

Best leave the past in the past buddy! :D :hysterical: :hysterical:

Parker

·
Registered
11,987 Posts
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.