Boys, it's on like donkey kong, starting tomorrow.

Discussion in 'Archery Hunting' started by pinwheel, Oct 26, 2010.

1. pinwheel

pinwheel Jenny's Lackey

Jun 17, 2006
    middle of nowhere
    Just wrapped up the last job standing in the way of me getting real serious about hunting. Got nothin on the calendar till after opening weekend of rifle season. And I plan to keep it that way.:2thumbsup: Starting tomorrow morning, I'm gonna start loggin 4-6 hours minimum per day in the stand. Hopefully just in time for the hunting to get real, real good.:cheers:

2. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Enjoy it Randy!:claphands:

3. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    Don't forget to bring your VECtor Grunt Tube.....The next two weeks should be perfect.:2thumbsup:

4. pinwheel

pinwheel Jenny's Lackey

Jun 17, 2006
    middle of nowhere
    [rquote=1864146&tid=129804&author=venatic]Enjoy it Randy!:claphands:[/rquote]

You can bet I will. Every year, I say I'm gonna take a week off & hunt & every year, the phone rings & I cave in & work for someone with a deadline. Hopefully, this year, I'll have the intestinal fortitude to stick to my guns. :praying: I did already tell one client that the week she wanted was my vacation. Luckily, she didn't put up any resistance & scheduled for the week of rifle season instead.:claphands:

5. 20 feet high

20 feet high CROSSBOW HATER!

Feb 19, 2009
    [rquote=1864152&tid=129804&author=pinwheel][rquote=1864146&tid=129804&author=venatic]Enjoy it Randy!:claphands:[/rquote]

You can bet I will. Every year, I say I'm gonna take a week off & hunt & every year, the phone rings & I cave in & work for someone with a deadline. Hopefully, this year, I'll have the intestinal fortitude to stick to my guns. :praying: I did already tell one client that the week she wanted was my vacation. Luckily, she didn't put up any resistance & scheduled for the week of rifle season instead.:claphands:[/rquote]

don't answer your phone:D best of luck, mine begins Thursday!

6. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    pinwheel, u2u to you. got a guy who needs a 100 thousand dollar job done down here but it has to be done in the next 3 weeks. you up for it:confused::D

7. antlerart06

antlerart06 New Member

Jan 30, 2007
    Kirksville
    hope you have a seat belt wind bad out

8. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    X2 on the grunt. I hit mine softly Friday afternoon and had a big bodied deer (couldnt get a read on the rack) move up from behind.
    Before I knew he was coming up, i was already pinned in and no chancing any other shennanigans.
    Moved behind some cedars and never saw it again... guess it moved to the west without me being able to see.
    I believe its time to grunt while ya hunt. :D

Good luck pinwheel and good huntin this fall bro. :eek::

9. seth_turner_04

seth_turner_04 Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2005
    Owensville, MO
    Looking forward to seeing some pictures of a monster soon. :claphands:

10. Wings Fan 19

Wings Fan 19 Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    Kansas City, MO.
    Got get'em PW. Since you aren't working for awhile, guess Jenny's got to pick up your slack huh? :claphands:
    I've got my old man coming to MO on Friday and got aloooot of time off work the next few weeks too. :cheers:

11. archer66

archer66 5 shots 1 kill

Jun 21, 2008
    Good luck Randy...the timing is about perfect.

12. Good luck Randy! Let us know how ya do and what ya see.

13. mx1alex

mx1alex #HFBO

Mar 26, 2008
    #HFBO
    Thanks for fitting me in your schedule. The floors look great!

14. leasburg

leasburg Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2007
    South County MO
  15. Chairman

Chairman Senior Member

Dec 2, 2002
    Henry County
    Enjoy, Randy...you've earned it. :claphands:

16. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
  17. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    :trophy: You know I'm looking forward to hearing about your adventures!

Parker

18. pinwheel

pinwheel Jenny's Lackey

Jun 17, 2006
    middle of nowhere
    [rquote=1864522&tid=129804&author=mx1alex]Thanks for fitting me in your schedule. The floors look great![/rquote]

Hey, I appreciate the work man. Have fun movin this weekend. Get that outta the way so you can get to doing some serious bowhunting.:2thumbsup:

19. leasburg

leasburg Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2007
    South County MO
    so are you donkey hunting or deer hunting i am cofused