Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my wife had a hoyt eclipse given to her . it is in pretty good condition. it is set about 45 lbs . it has got a few years on it. that is actually all she can pull back. she wants to deer hunt. would it be suffient. only problem i have with it ,it is blue and white. i am fairly new to bow hunting , only have bow hunted for about 3 years , killed one my first season, probably luck. i shoot alpine just because it is real comfortable to me. do you think the hoyt eclipe would be alright to hunt with. thankyou.

·
Registered
18,259 Posts
Originally posted by MoBowman
Go for it, get some camo tape and wrap it to cover the colors. Keep her shots at no more than 25 yards and she's good....Good Luck

MoBowman ```--------->
ditto that !

·
27,514 Posts
Here is my opinion. Make sure she is shooting very well with it. Keep shots to 20 yds or less. Use a cut on contact broad head and stay away from the mechanicals. As stated already the camo tape will cover the limbs and riser just fine.

Happy hunting.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.