Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IM starting a new journal, hopefully i will be able to keep up dating it. On the new ground we have already found 2 stand site and we only walke about 150 yards down a wooded creek/fence row. Lots more good looking spots on the map. Cant wait to get down in there and check them out. Anyways thats all i got for now:):wave:

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Monday May 22, 2006

Went down to the new property to poke around some more. Looked at arial photos to find out property lines and serch for stand site. Found out i could hunt some woods i dint think i could. Waiting for the hay and clover to be cut so i can watch the fields and video tape the deer. Well thats all for now so......:wave:

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Looks like a nice peice of property!
Hopefully you can share those videos with us!
:cheers::cheers:

I'm liking the looks of the west side, and that little line of tress in the south part of the place...

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tuesday May 30, 2006

Poked around some more at that 110 acre parcel, gained acceces to 110 more acres in front of that. Cant wait to see what kind of deeer i got, the clover is almost cut completely and the fescue is gettin close.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
7/27/06

on the 26 i went out and looked at an area that i thought was gonna be good. Its a bottom field that is kinda of grown up with a woods on the east and west sides, on the west side it is extremely thick and there is a pond along with a persimmon tree, this is all bordeed by head high weeds. Found some really awesome trails and lots of tracks. I also gained access to some more ground. IM hanging stands this weekend

Here is the pond along that brushy field, the brown is the weeds

Attachments

·
Banned
81,584 Posts
Originally posted by Bowhunter4life
. 3 fingers of woods come togeter next to a bean field and corn field.
That does sound like a really good funnel area. Good luck.

:cheers::cheers:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.