Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking of selling my old bow but then thought maybe I would set it up for bowfishing if there was some to be had in the area, Does anyone bowfish on LOZ? Can you?

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
they use to have some pretty good shoots down there,i'm sure they still do.

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
I'm bettin you could get in some shootin way up some of those arms, like the Gravois...go buy yoself an AMS Retriever Reel and a fish arrah, it's tons' of fun!!!

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks a bunch Fireman! I was thinking about selling the bow to put a few $s towards my new ML! Now I got to sell somton else to pay for the new fishin reel you talked me inta!:bangin: I thought this place was suposed ta be cheap intertainment:banghead:

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
It has been several years since I lived there but that place is loaded with some big carp and gar. Check in the back of the long coves and around the docks.

·
Registered
303 Posts
A friend of mine works at Pistols Plus in Lake Ozark. It's just past the business 54 on the right hand side of 54. Taco Bell is to far.

He runs the bow shop there and is an avid bowfisherman and hunter. He would be glad to get you set up. Without spreading his name all over cyberspace, his last name is Tyler.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.