Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bowbender\'s 3D In JC 5/21

Anyone headed to the 3-D Shoot on Sunday in Jeff City?
I'm thinking about taking out the brand new Hoyt and test my luck.

·
5,632 Posts
I think I'm gonna try to make it! I need to go buy some more arrows tomorrow afternoon and then shoot like a mad man Saturday! I did a bunch of tinkering with my bow and changed my release at the same time so I wasted a couple arrows trying to get it dialed back in.

Look for me! I'll be the handsome sucker shooting a Parker Hunter-Mag!

·
Registered
12,626 Posts
Why don't you print out several of the fliers for the MWT shoot and take em with you. See what you can do to get some of them guys to come down to Osceola on the 3rd:banana:

MoBowman ```----------->

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
How bout some directions to that Jeff City shoot....I'm gonna be in Columbia all weekend, I think I'll take a bow along!!! I might call ya on saturday JMac!!!

·
Registered
6,027 Posts

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Thanks for the link Tony. I say let's go for it....do you still have my #? Mike might have it if you don't. Sounds like fun to me!!!

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
HAHAHA its friday you think mike is here?
i will drop you a u2u with my digits and send me back yours who knows what i did with it before and i say cool i will be there if nothing happens.

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
SO who's going to make it and what time?????
I am planning on being there early like about 8 or so would
like to shoot with any one that is going.

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I plkan on leaving my house at 8 should get there between 8:30 and 9. Look for the pretty new Dodge truck ...lol. or the guy with a new hoyt and one arm LOL.

·
5,632 Posts
Me, droptine and fireman will be cuttin it close. We'll get there about 10:30 or 10:45. Hope to see you fellas there! Anyone gonna stick around for the awards?

·
5,632 Posts
Andy, Tony, Brad, Matt...

I had a great time today. Thanks for coming to the shoot.

Matt, you really spanked us! Good shooting.

Andy, I am in awe of your determination. Keep it up.

Brad, great seeing you again. Thanks for bringing Brenda. She makes a great score keeper!

Tony, I knew I could count on you to be the first to bring up my humbling experience! Good shooting today, bud.

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
yep Matt brought home hard ware

justin was close if he would have just quit whinning so much and shot he would have managed......

brad was one place from hardware

took andy a bit to warm up with the new bow but by the b side he was getting hot.

I was just there to make the rest of these loosers fell good

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well said Justin.
It was a great time. Thank you.

I'll save the you know what for an unsuspected time:moon:

·
5,632 Posts
Originally posted by huntforfunnfood
yep Matt brought home hard ware
Acutally, he donated it back to the club. Said that it would just end up being put in a box. I would have built a case for it! :hysterical:

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Sure was a good day, just got home myself....figured I'd post the pics up, then hit the shower!!! Was fun to meet OABP, and Droptine, and good to see HFFF, and Jmac again!!!! I'll see ya at da next one!!!

Here's Droptine....Mr. RockSolid!!!

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
OneArmBlackPowder....Mr. Determination....OHHHH, AND QUOTE OF THE WEEK, by OABP....."Put dat release in your mouth and shoot, and we'll talk!!!" Too good...lol

·
5,632 Posts
It just so happens that he had his daggumed camera ready for the two shots that I missed.

Cedar limb - 0, Justin -1
Petrified log - 0, Justin - 1

I got a mulligan on an errant release in the middle of trying to let down my draw due to Brad soiling his pants! No pic of the arrow 8 ft up in the cedar tree.

Cedar tree - 1, Justin - 0

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.