Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for someone or someplace to tune my bow. I live in the festus area. Let me know if you have any suggestions thanks
Brian 636-232-5859

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
I tune my own. It's not that difficult and I enjoy the process and the fact that if something should get knocked around I can fix it. Lots of info and videos on the interwebs about the process.

·
14,124 Posts
Across the river at Town Hall and if you need anything there prices are the same as BP but not as cheap as the internet.
I paid 10 bucks more then internet price for a sight but it was installed and bow paper tuned for nothing.

Just do not go on a Saturday in September, 2 years ago I was driving by and stopped in for really no reason and people were taking numbers and standing in a line that went out the door

I was there Tuesday and the young guy fixed my bow and paper tuned it, in and out in 30 minutes. they had 3 10ft tables full of repaired crossbows and several guys came in with crossbows for repair

Ya know there is an issue when you shoot into paper and there is a 5 inch vertical tear....fyi, when the grandson bounced the bow across the floor it broke the internals of the drop away as it was not dropping before the fletchings knocked it down....

Does Dunn's in Pevely tune bows? The one that was in St. Charles did..
then there is Summit out by 6 flags
I

1 - 5 of 5 Posts