Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
31,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since the bow is ordered and on the way, i'm looking to pick up a new sight for it. whats a good bow sight setup for around 50 bucks or so?

·
CROSSBOW HATER!
48,418 Posts
not sure how the pricing goes for the Black Gold, but the sight is awesome and for me the sight is like the scope on a gun. With the majority of the shot opportunities during low light, not the spot to cut cost.

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
My Copper John Dead Nutz Pro 3. You let me know if you are interested.

BTH

·
Registered
31,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[rquote=1567601&tid=109026&author=Big Time Hunter]My Copper John Dead Nutz Pro 3. You let me know if you are interested.

BTH[/rquote]

got any pics?

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
Yep let me go and take one

BTH

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
spot hogg :cheers: can't go wrong lifetime on them just a little costly but well worth it

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
if you watch AT close you could prob find one for close

i didn't see the 50 dollar part :stickfight:

·
Registered
31,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ive been looking at AT and man o man are they proud of their used stuff:eek: add in shipping and some are asking more than you can buy one new:toilet:

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
Okay have the pic stand by for posting. Have to download, resize and post.

BTH

·
Registered
567 Posts
Go ahead and spend the extra money and get a spot hogg. I got to look at one this weekend and their top notch. You'll be happier with a little better sight in the long run.

·
Under appreciated
91,780 Posts
Good and low price dont go togther with archery sights...

Have to find one used I'd guess. That dead nuts sight BTH has may be the ticket.

·
17,674 Posts
Your pricerange....Cobra boomslang or Cobra Sidewinder, if you buy new. Used stuff you can get better equipment but its used.

My preferred sights....SpottHogg, Viper, G5, Extreme, or anything with micro pins and micro adjust.

·
Registered
33,549 Posts
I just upgraded from a Tru Glo Extreme to a Spott Hogg Hunter Hogg It.
There is no comparison in quality, literally a Yugo and a Rolls Royce analogy. The price tag on the Spott Hogg is a bit over $50 as already said. :blah::blah::blah:

·
Banned
8,589 Posts
[rquote=1568733&tid=109026&author=hun10]Your pricerange....Cobra boomslang or Cobra Sidewinder, if you buy new. Used stuff you can get better equipment but its used.

My preferred sights....SpottHogg, Viper, G5, Extreme, or anything with micro pins and micro adjust.[/rquote]

I got a sidewinder equivalent from basspro for $10 cheaper than the actual Cobra. Only difference is mine's not painted.

·
Registered
479 Posts
[rquote=1568869&tid=109026&author=Landlover]Try to find a used Sword Twilight Hunter @ Archery Talk. You might be a little over $50 but you would have a great site. [/rquote]

I'll second what Doug said. Sword sights are hard to beat and are cheaper than Spot Hoggs. Personally, I like my Sword alot better than my Spot Hogg (I put the Spot Hogg on my wife's bow). Don't get me wrong, Spot Hog makes a quality sight, but I do not like all of the view blockage you get with their pins. They are thick on the ends and I just never could get used to it. I'll bet you could find a used Sword in the $50 range on AT.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.