They even had a peanut gallery.

·
5,631 Posts
Originally posted by Hayzer
They even had a peanut gallery.
YUP! The hillbilly hayride!

·
5,631 Posts
For the record, DSG DID score more total points...but don't tell him I told you that!

·
PURE KILLER
38,011 Posts
poor dsg everyone wants to beat him.i bet it was a good one.

·
Registered
12,620 Posts
:wink: In the end, it all boiled down to one target. DSG and I tied the 1st two shots in the final round , third shot I got him by 3 and we tied the final two shots.

If we went by total points, he had me by four. But in a elimination shoot, it all goes to the final round and I suprized myself and didn't CHOKE.:D

Third place goes to Center Punch, way to go bud, you hung tough.:cheers:

And the 1st flight winner.......and we almost had to force him to shoot, was Henry.:cheers:

Thanks to everyone for participating, it made for a fun afternoon.

·
Your Local Know It All
7,020 Posts
So Mike tell us what bow did you shoot with?

Thanks for the pics, I've been sittin here all weekend peekin in to see if there were more pics. Thanks for posting them and congrats MoBowman, DSG, Henry and Center Punch! Good shootin boys, next year I'll be there to put the smack down on ya, so enjoy while you can. :cool3:

BTH:soapbox:

·
Banned
81,584 Posts
Originally posted by jmmcguire
Who got 4th place? :confused:

:rotfl:
I believe you just answered that question:rotfl::rotfl:

:cheers::cheers:

·
Under appreciated
92,533 Posts
Originally posted by Parker
I've had the honor of shooting side-by-side with MoBowman in the past, and HE IS a shooter! :eek:

Parker
I had that same honor at the get together and you are right parks.. he is a shooter.

Congrats Mike, Kurt and Mike! :banana:

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
My congratulations again go to MoBowman! Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!

Although I was DOG tired, I wish that Championship flight would'a been a LOT longer. It was great to shoot with MoBowman and Center Punch. And frankly, to me, seeing Center Punch make that final cut was one of the highlights of my weekend! The enthusiasm that he brought to that final round was inspiring!

:cheers:

·
Under appreciated
92,533 Posts
Originally posted by DShootnstGentemn
My congratulations again go to MoBowman! Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!

Although I was DOG tired, I wish that Championship flight would'a been a LOT longer. It was great to shoot with MoBowman and Center Punch. And frankly, to me, seeing Center Punch make that final cut was one of the highlights of my weekend! The enthusiasm that he brought to that final round was inspiring!

:cheers:
He is WAY too modest..

I hung with him and yall as long as I could.
Entirely missing an easy target was the end of me. :mad2:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.