Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
7,902 Posts
Depends what kind of traveling you do. For light travel, any of the ones mentioned above would be fine. I travel alot and don't need anything happening to my bow after driving for 14 hours. I use a case made by SKB. They are as good as they get.

· Registered
18,763 Posts
mobowman

I have almost bought that case every time I'm in cabelas but have never spoken to anyone that actually has tried it. I was wondering how good they were.

· Registered
12,620 Posts
Well I don't have it yet, but it's coming. If I remember right DSG has one. Spoke with several that do have them and really like em. Personally I would love to have one of the aluminum hard cases but won't spend $175 for one.

MoBowman ```---------->

· VECtor Custom Calls
41,488 Posts
I don't have any of them, but I SURE think that the soft cases would be a waste of money. I mean....you have a case on your bow so none of the smaller parts break, right? I don't think the soft case would do a good enough job of preventing that.

On the reverse, a gun goes in a soft case to prevent it from being scratched up. I've never scratched my BOW bad enough to wish I'd of had it cased.

Parker

· Registered
3,647 Posts
Originally posted by Hoytshooter
mobowman

I have almost bought that case every time I'm in cabelas but have never spoken to anyone that actually has tried it. I was wondering how good they were.
I have the case pictured above. It was SOLD to me because I din't like the looks of it. I am sure glad the guy that SOLD it to me did because now, I would have nothing else!

I LOVE IT! :cheers:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.