Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
12,626 Posts
A big one:D actually I'am gonna have to look into the same thing. I just bought a Ross CR337 and it has a 37" A to A. Seems to be a bit big for the case I have now. Got my eye on one at Cabelas, but will have to make sure it's big enough. Runs about $75.

MoBowman ```----------->

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Hey peoples, my Bishop is 40" ata and 43" overall and it fits perfectly in the Plano "clamp" style case. I don't have a pic of it but I know you know what it is MoBowman. Verneta, if you don't know what I am talking about I can prolly find you a pic.

Just so happens that's a case that will fit your bows. And happens to be the best case in that $75 price range in my opinion.

:cheers:

·
Registered
12,626 Posts
Yep thats the case, I have only seen them in one size but they will work on bows at least 32" long and if Kurt's is 40 than it seems to be real versital.

Rick, you don't want to buy this case, it has been well used. Wally World, or Cabelas you can get one for around $30. Just make sure it works for a short bow. But if I get a new one anytime soon, you can have this one.

MoBowman ```--------->

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Originally posted by doublelung
DSG,
Will your bow fit in that case with the quiver?
You know what. I am not sure, I don't use bow quivers. I would guess that it would though.

I can say this, I have one of those knuckles on my stabilizer and all I do is unscrew the stabilizer a bit, fold it up, tighten it and put the bow in the case intact. I don't have to tear it down. That is another nice thing about the case.

Sorry I can't answer the question about the quiver though. But again, I am guessing with a lot of bow/quiver combos you could.

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
doublelung, no problem. I just went out and measured. It is 3 and a quarter inches from the side of my limbs right at the limb bolt to the the side of the case when the bow is sitting in it's cradle. I know that's not gonna give you a definitive answer but you might be able to do some measuring on your bow to see if it's even close.

·
19,584 Posts
Originally posted by MoBowman

Rick, you don't want to buy this case, it has been well used. Wally World, or Cabelas you can get one for around $30. Just make sure it works for a short bow. But if I get a new one anytime soon, you can have this one.

MoBowman ```--------->
Thanks, Mike... :cheers:

I'd like to have one like Kurt's, but I spent a good chunk of $$$ yesterday. I want to practice!

I bought a release, arrows, quiver, field points & broadheads, stabilizer, and a broadhead target. DANG ~ I ended up spending more than I paid for the bow! :eek:

I knew it was coming, but it still hurt... :whinging:

·
Under appreciated
91,818 Posts
DSG.. how does a shorty parallel limb bow like, oh, say the Bowtech Tribute fit
in that case or do you know? I really like how that case is set up and I have thought of buying one... problem is, I cant find anyone locally that carries it so as
I could fit-test it.

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
rat, there is an adjustment on the clamps that allow you to tailor it to your bow. Iv'e seen other guys wiff short ata bows use them.

Bass Pro used to carry these, (Springfield anyway) I saw one there a while back. Maybe the STL store would have one for you to fit test.

I'd bet $100 that your Bowtech would fit just fine.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.