Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Horny D
5,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to Roger's today and spent my Christmas money on hunting stuff. One of the things I bought was a Fox Pro AR4 call to play BowMadness's predator pack. I can't believe how loud this thing is! I am at work freaking out the coworkers as we speak...:D

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
[rquote=1551322&tid=107979&author=Chairman][rquote=1551318&tid=107979&author=Detrhoyt]I am at work freaking out the coworkers as we speak...:D[/rquote]

:rof2:[/rquote]

Again???lol:rof2::cheers::wave:

·
Under appreciated
91,780 Posts
Hide it under someones desk and use the remote. :D:D

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,217 Posts
[rquote=1551638&tid=107979&author=rat]Hide it under someones desk and use the remote. :D:D[/rquote]
It's also great fun to use at get togethers. :whistle:

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
All kiddin aside, go huntin, and let us know how it works!!! I've got some Cabelas gift cards burnin a hole!!!!:cheers::wave:

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
[rquote=1551318&tid=107979&author=Detrhoyt]I went to Roger's today and spent my Christmas money on hunting stuff. One of the things I bought was a Fox Pro AR4 call to play BowMadness's predator pack. I can't believe how loud this thing is! I am at work freaking out the coworkers as we speak...:D[/rquote]

Sounds like something I would do!:claphands:

·
Horny D
5,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Highlights from last night at work:

Millwright wandering around my area looking up at the conveyors, thought "Hurt Puppy" call was squeaky belt or chain drive or whatever.:D

Played "Coyote Challenge Bark" call, about 15 minutes later, one of the operators, a black woman, stops me and asks if I heard a dog yelping. "I'm tellin' you, Mike, it's a dog up in this [muzzle fuzzle], sound like it got caught in a machine or some [stuff].":rof2:

Oh, and I'm gonna get out and do some calling as soon as I get ahold of a buddy to borrow his .22-250. Best thing I've got for long range is my .308, and I've already seen what that will do to a yote hide, not gonna waste one like that again if I can help it.:cheers:

·
Registered
948 Posts
Yeah Roger's has the Foxpros a little cheaper than anywhere else. I bought a spitfire last week for 169.00 + tax. 184.00. Normally they are going for 200. FX3 for 359.00 if memory serves. They are supposed to be getting the software to change up sounds and the first change will be free.

I went up there today and they still hadn't gotten the software. They did take my name and # to let me know when.

Have fun with that AR4!

·
Registered
128 Posts
[rquote=1551692&tid=107979&author=Detrhoyt]

Millwright wandering around my area looking up at the conveyors...one of the operators...[/rquote]

Where do you work? I am at KCPL Iatan for the new unit, working on conveyors with operators. This sounds like something that could happen here.

·
Horny D
5,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
[rquote=1551853&tid=107979&author=JeepMonkey][rquote=1551692&tid=107979&author=Detrhoyt]

Millwright wandering around my area looking up at the conveyors...one of the operators...[/rquote]

Where do you work? I am at KCPL Iatan for the new unit, working on conveyors with operators. This sounds like something that could happen here.[/rquote]

I work in the Fairfax district, KCK.:cheers:

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
72,984 Posts
Gonna break in my FoxPro spitfire this weekend. Hope to see some yotes die. Then, I am just gonna walk up to them, and Laugh......:D

·
Registered
4,566 Posts
[rquote=1551692&tid=107979&author=Detrhoyt]Oh, and I'm gonna get out and do some calling as soon as I get ahold of a buddy to borrow his .22-250. Best thing I've got for long range is my .308, and I've already seen what that will do to a yote hide, not gonna waste one like that again if I can help it.:cheers: [/rquote]

You bought an e-caller to call them close. I use a shotgun more often than not. Predator calling is like turkey hunting call them in close so you can enjoy them. Are you really gonna skin one if you kill it? Unless it is for a personal trophy most buyers won't pay enough this year to bother with skinning a coyote. But that is up to you of course. Enjoy your new e-caller and let us know how well you do with it.

·
Horny D
5,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yep, MOGC, I plan on skinning, fleshing and then sending the hides out for tanning. A couple for the wall and then I figure they'd make some neat Christmas gifts or whatever.:cheers:

·
King of Callaway
43,137 Posts
[rquote=1551318&tid=107979&author=Detrhoyt]I went to Roger's today and spent my Christmas money on hunting stuff. One of the things I bought was a Fox Pro AR4 call to play BowMadness's predator pack. I can't believe how loud this thing is! I am at work freaking out the coworkers as we speak...:D[/rquote]

We would deffinatley get along :rof2:

When ya do that your supposed to shoot the ones that come in your office with a rubber band :scared:

·
Registered
4,566 Posts
[rquote=1552762&tid=107979&author=Detrhoyt]Yep, MOGC, I plan on skinning, fleshing and then sending the hides out for tanning. A couple for the wall and then I figure they'd make some neat Christmas gifts or whatever.:cheers:[/rquote]

Good deal! I also think a well furred out coyote pelt is mighty pretty.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.