Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just to make sure you seen my post. instead of shutting this little dump down, give the keys to one person to control this. of course this should not be you as you have other things to worry about. this one person would only have the power to nuke someone out of the playhouse. no moderation, not editing or anything else, just one simple nuke button. there would be no warnings, simple sticky up top that says you cry, you get nuked. first time offense and bam, gone. what you think? you choose who but if it will keep the playhouse i ain't scared to nuke some mofos around here if they deserve it.

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
i agree keep the babies out if you cry your banned

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[rquote=1485401&tid=103807&author=marshallgrn] i agree keep the babies out if you cry your banned[/rquote]

i am not telling you again to not that agreeable crap off.:rof2:

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
I can't allow moderators the ability to ban members. Admins only have this ability...... If I make someone an admin, then too much can be done to harm the site if that person chooses to do so......

I can make one member rules and they tell me how to allow or ban but that is the only way I know to keep the place open........ :cheers:

·
just one of the idiots talking on MWT, right Red?
8,923 Posts
i'm thinking he meant ban from the PH not from the site

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[rquote=1485417&tid=103807&author=mrb]I can't allow moderators the ability to ban members. Admins only have this ability...... If I make someone an admin, then too much can be done to harm the site if that person chooses to do so......

I can make one member rules and they tell me how to allow or ban but that is the only way I know to keep the place open........ :cheers:[/rquote]

well let's run it that way then. you choose the member and they police for the cryin **** that irritates the crap out of you and that is understandable. irritates the **** out of a few of use too but we don't say anything to you because you got bigger things to worry about. PLEASE

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[rquote=1485418&tid=103807&author=Son_of_Cold_Duck]i'm thinking he meant ban from the PH not from the site[/rquote]

that's exactly what i meant.:cheers:

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
[rquote=1485420&tid=103807&author=winger][rquote=1485418&tid=103807&author=Son_of_Cold_Duck]i'm thinking he meant ban from the PH not from the site[/rquote]

that's exactly what i meant.:cheers:[/rquote]

moderators do not have the ability to add or delete members from the access list......... admins only.......

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
guys,

just do our own forum.... our rules... our forum... just sayin :pop:

·
8,923 Posts
any idea how to set up your own forum?
cuz i dont

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
[rquote=1485427&tid=103807&author=Gakic24]guys,

just do our own forum.... our rules... our forum... just sayin :pop:[/rquote]

i personally am proud to be attached to MWT's and do not want to get away from that.

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
Mr B tell us what we have to do to keep playhouse open then? we can keep it a bs forum and if people dont want to hear bs or want to cry about anything they lose there access, im not trying to put more on your plate but i cant tell these duckers what time of day it is in the open forum, so please help us come up with a way to keep it

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[rquote=1485423&tid=103807&author=mrb][rquote=1485420&tid=103807&author=winger][rquote=1485418&tid=103807&author=Son_of_Cold_Duck]i'm thinking he meant ban from the PH not from the site[/rquote]

that's exactly what i meant.:cheers:[/rquote]

moderators do not have the ability to add or delete members from the access list......... admins only....... [/rquote]

so just put a sticky with your choice for playhouse cop and they report to you the cryin you bomb them from the playhouse based on that. true it doesn't cut you from hearin about the cryin but you would only have to hear it once then.

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
[rquote=1485432&tid=103807&author=winger][rquote=1485427&tid=103807&author=Gakic24]guys,

just do our own forum.... our rules... our forum... just sayin :pop:[/rquote]

i personally am proud to be attached to MWT's and do not want to get away from that.[/rquote]

Likewise......
Nothing says we cant have a playhouse in a new forum.

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,037 Posts
[rquote=1485417&tid=103807&author=mrb]I can't allow moderators the ability to ban members. Admins only have this ability...... If I make someone an admin, then too much can be done to harm the site if that person chooses to do so......

I can make one member rules and they tell me how to allow or ban but that is the only way I know to keep the place open........ :cheers:[/rquote]

I vote winger for president:wave:

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
the really sad thing about it is that it is not the duckers that are causing most of the problems.... You guys do a good job of policing your own house and have lived up to your end of the bargain.....

·
8,923 Posts
Lord knows i have a reputation for blanket memos/policies
but in this case the tactical removal (from the PH) of a few bad apples may just save the basket

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
[rquote=1485447&tid=103807&author=mrb]the really sad thing about it is that it is not the duckers that are causing most of the problems.... You guys do a good job of policing your own house and have lived up to your end of the bargain..... [/rquote]

as we do in life with our duckin buddies. boss, that is how the duckers do it. we have fun but we have our own rules we keep ourselves in check. these rules are loose rules granted and don't belong on the open forum of this site. let the duckers keep this and the deer hunters that want in. ifn' everyone can get over the tag of ducker or goater they would see there isn't much difference. time will weed out those who don't but can't keep themselves out of here on their own and you can go back to your jack and coke in peace lookin on your site proudly.

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
thanks alot greenhead and knockem i guees you finally get your way kevin first you wanted it and posted in it and now you biatch about it ,but still post in it...LEAVE IT ALONE AND IF YOU CRY ABOUT IT THEN STAY OUT HOW HARD IS THAT TO SEE... just floors me some folks would biatch if you hung them with a new rope.. really so 2 guys that cry about this place is gonna get it closed down what a shame.. i say once its gone we get on the small games thread and than kthem for this .. rediculous i say....

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
[rquote=1485471&tid=103807&author=ducks1]thanks alot greenhead and knockem i guees you finally get your way kevin first you wanted it and posted in it and now you biatch about it ,but still post in it...LEAVE IT ALONE AND IF YOU CRY ABOUT IT THEN STAY OUT HOW HARD IS THAT TO SEE... just floors me some folks would biatch if you hung them with a new rope.. really so 2 guys that cry about this place is gonna get it closed down what a shame.. i say once its gone we get on the small games thread and than kthem for this .. rediculous i say....[/rquote]

ONCE AGAIN JOHN, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. TYPICAL...KEEP THE CRAP FLYING, THATS WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY, IVE FOUND THAT OUT

what was that? once its closed, get on the small game thread and do what? that sounds like some kind of threat...and people get banned for making threats.

you need to check yourself......

1 - 20 of 51 Posts