Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
21,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not yet but I'm pretty much burned out on Deer hunting,its two long months before MWT Hunt.

Whats a Guy to do until then? I'm thinking of setting out a few Traps,Squirrel hunting,catching a few Trout.

Ok anyone have any ideas?I'm thinking along fishing.My Big Boat is put to Bed for Winter,my Little Boat is still good to go.I'm right here by Niangua River and not far from Pomme De Terre Lake,Truman is not out of the question.Really thinking Bank Fishing.

oneshot
:D The Big Grin is thinking Hibernation.

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,825 Posts
Blasphemy.....:whistle:

:thinking:

·
King of Callaway
42,625 Posts
It's Goose Season :claphands:

·
Registered
21,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by fishshooter
It's Goose Season :claphands:
I'd have to get Decoys,Calls,another Gun,permits.Just would cost too much.

oneshot
:D Yea the Big Grin is Poor.

·
Registered
12,590 Posts
Go try and catch some hybrids below Truman Dam. I've never done it up there, but had some guys tell me that winter hybrid fishing is killer up there. Near my house on the Osage River we have tore them up this winter.

·
PURE KILLER
37,998 Posts
get momma dressed up and have some fun:innocent:

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
talk about boring... Squirrel hunting.. probablt the easiest thing to kill and the nastiest thing to clean!!!:pop:

·
Registered
12,590 Posts
Originally posted by Gakic24
talk about boring... Squirrel hunting.. probablt the easiest thing to kill and the nastiest thing to clean!!!:pop:
That's why I hardly ever hunt the little rascals. I have fun doing it, but hate cleaning them so I don't bother hunting them. :bored:

·
PURE KILLER
37,998 Posts
Originally posted by seth_turner_04
Originally posted by coyotehunter
Dirty ol man....:peepwall:
dirty mind:whistle:,sometimes yah got take them places so they might as well be dressed up and lookin good :rock:and i ain't that old:stickfight:

·
2,842 Posts
Go shed hunting, or go scouting for next year. I like to go and clear shooting lanes for next years sets. Or, go make you an awesome spot for next year. Take the GPS and go for a walk in a new area.

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
thought this was gonna be a personal add like sleeping in seattle.:D

figured the big grin was lonely.:rof2:

·
Registered
12,590 Posts
Originally posted by seth_turner_04
Dirty ol man....:peepwall:
dirty mind:whistle:,sometimes yah got take them places so they might as well be dressed up and lookin good :rock:and i ain't that old:stickfight:
My girlfriend always wants to get dressed up and go places....I'd rather she just stay undressed and not go anywhere....I hope that ain't over the line. :pop:

·
Registered
12,590 Posts
Originally posted by SHEDHEAD
I don't get bored in MO till it is 100 degrees out.Then there's nothin much to do.
Same here, although I do tend to stay up late chasing catfish a time or two when the heat is on. :rock:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts