Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Confirmed Bachelor
10,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone been over there lately??? Take a look at the Nebraska elk, Ft. Apache elk and Saskatchewan mule deer. :eek::eek:

·
Under appreciated
88,216 Posts
I cant see that ks double drop scoring 223 knowing that that fantastic southern IL only grossed 202.

Great bucks both though.

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,454 Posts
:2thumbsup: There's a LOT of new entries on there since the last time I checked it out. That site sure is a great resource. :cheers:

Parker

·
Registered
69,553 Posts
What.....nothing from Missouri?? I figured Missouri would have a couple in the running because of the AR rules. Just when is this "Let em Grow" plan gonna pay off?

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,454 Posts
:peepwall: Missouri people are busy photo-chopping fish. Its all about priorities. :peepwall:

Parker

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
Originally posted by Parker
:peepwall: Missouri people are busy photo-chopping fish. Its all about priorities. :peepwall:

Parker
Thats never going to die is it :rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:

·
Registered
69,553 Posts

Parker
Don't forget Vince...you were in on that deal just a bit yourself.

I just wonder if that picture is still floating around still?

·
Confirmed Bachelor
10,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by thompson
Never thought about Nebraska and Elk in the same sentence
You are right. Most folks don't. It's in very, very small areas. And wow, that one that lady shot is out of this world. I think also the Nebraska DNR also will issue from time to time a bighorn sheep permit if some are spotted or herd allows it. I need to go back and do some checking though.

·
Registered
38,389 Posts
Only deer from Mo that I've seen on there recently was the High Fence NonTypical...lol!!!

G

·

Parker
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:cheers:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts