Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard when the Bone Collector TV show will have a season DVD available? My understanding, there is not one out yet? Everyone I talk to really likes the show, and I don't have any kind of cable or dish to watch it.

Cabin fever is setting in, and I'm looking for a new video to watch. The VECtor Inspector is about ready to break down and start "fridge fishing" again. :whiteflag:

Parker

[file]93416[/file]

·
Registered
882 Posts
I sent t-bone a message on facebook. Here's what he wrote "YES YES ,, the complete first season , 2 disc , plus tons of bonus footage , comes out next week . WE WILL HAVE IT IN PA> at the brotherhood BASH"

·
Registered
18,259 Posts
when ya get it Parker be sure to watch for the IN hunts. Waddel spend some time here and from what I hear they put some nice Hoosier bucks on the ground. i do have a little insite on the property he was on and although not fenced it is intensly managed and very large block of land.

·
Registered
882 Posts
[rquote=1580747&tid=109450&author=hunter7x]when ya get it Parker be sure to watch for the IN hunts. Waddel spend some time here and from what I hear they put some nice Hoosier bucks on the ground. i do have a little insite on the property he was on and although not fenced it is intensly managed and very large block of land. [/rquote]

I think that hunt is on the monster bucks dvd

·
Registered
18,259 Posts
[rquote=1580773&tid=109450&author=Steven][rquote=1580747&tid=109450&author=hunter7x]when ya get it Parker be sure to watch for the IN hunts. Waddel spend some time here and from what I hear they put some nice Hoosier bucks on the ground. i do have a little insite on the property he was on and although not fenced it is intensly managed and very large block of land. [/rquote]

I think that hunt is on the monster bucks dvd[/rquote]

hummmm :thinking: now that you say that.
there were actually at least 3 hunts on that same property I was thinkin it was in the bone collector series but you may be right?

·
Registered
18,259 Posts
From another forum....

"hey did anyone see the two new episodes of Bone Collector fro Indiana...Al Collins shot a 140ish deer from a grain silo, then put "T-Bone" in the silo a couple days later....and a couple kids drove by and poached one of the Collins' deer on camera...pretty funny...kids got what they deserved...I know Al and Chris Collins...they DO NOT play around when it comes to people on their land or their deer...thought it was funny though...Waddell stalked a nice 8 in his socks...nick mundt shot a huge 8 pt. waddell's dad missed a giant..and chris collins shot a big ten pointer..."T Bone" didnt kill thanks to the poachers"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.