Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

81 - 100 of 104 Posts

Registered
I dont have anything invested plus or minus in Vegas but yes, they seem to be a good team to root against. :D
I despise Vegas. The way they were handed a contender because the expansions draft was changed is the start of it but I can鈥檛 stand several of their players right down to Petrangelo.

Registered
I despise Vegas. The way they were handed a contender because the expansions draft was changed is the start of it but I can鈥檛 stand several of their players right down to Petrangelo.
And BLM Reaves

Under appreciated
Ridiculous mascot also if I may say so. LOL

Reactions: jsr

M脙隆istir an pointe hocht.

Under appreciated
However, I do want to take in a Blues game in Vegas. The pregame/intro looks awesome!
They do it up right and there is no lack of things to do on the strip! Been a while since I been there.

Reactions: 20'

Registered
Love them or hate them, you want see a couple teams that plays playoff hockey, watch the bruins and islanders, and you will know what the Blues are golfing!

Registered
Hoping for TB vs Habs final. Probably won鈥檛 happen but that鈥檚 who I want to see in the finals.

Registered
Vegas is so stacked and dominated a Colorado team that completely dominated the Blues! The blues window closed, in fact, slammed shut! But, tomorrow is the 2 year Anniversary of out 1st ever Lord Stanley鈥檚 Cup!!!!

Go Lightning!!!

I wouldn't say Vegas dominated. That was a great series to watch with some amazing talent. Fleury stood on his head to keep Vegas alive. The last two games Vegas capitalized on their few opportunities while the Avs continuously missed the net, hit the bar, or Fleury robbed them. I think last night Vegas had scored their fifth goal with only like 18 shots. Lightning and Islanders should be a heck of series!

Registered
I wouldn't say Vegas dominated. That was a great series to watch with some amazing talent. Fleury stood on his head to keep Vegas alive. The last two games Vegas capitalized on their few opportunities while the Avs continuously missed the net, hit the bar, or Fleury robbed them. I think last night Vegas had scored their fifth goal with only like 18 shots. Lightning and Islanders should be a heck of series!
I seen vegas completely dominate games 2, 3, & 4, much like the Blues got dominated. you could say game 5, 6 leaned towards Colorado and I would agree somewhat, but everytime Vegas would break out of their zone you had a feeling they could score.

What the heck was Grubauer doing on that 1st goal, what an absolute major eff up!! busch league

I guess Fluerry robbed them or did they just shoot the puck at him rather than the wide open net area???

Agreed Vegas put on a clinic games 3&4 and definitely had the edge in game 2. It seemed odd watching the Avs and thinking its just like the Blues amazing scoring opportunities that they could not convert on. For the amount of skill on that team they could not hit the corners of the goal to save their lives.

Registered
Agreed Vegas put on a clinic games 3&4 and definitely had the edge in game 2. It seemed odd watching the Avs and thinking its just like the Blues amazing scoring opportunities that they could not convert on. For the amount of skill on that team they could not hit the corners of the goal to save their lives.

The series was good for sure, one more game would have been amazing! Not sure Montreal will have anything for them, but who knows??? Carey Price is hot and i just have no idea if the Habs have what it takes. Never thought I would root for the frenchies, but go Tampa Bay!!!!

81 - 100 of 104 Posts