Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

61 - 80 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
21,657 Posts
I would target McKinnon and maker and one would be done for the series! It worked when LA took out Petra help and Chicago Backes! Both times we we up 2-0 in the series if my memory serves me! But, not sure the blues have anyone with a set

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Get out the butter and jelly, they’re toast!!

·
Registered
21,135 Posts
Figured it would be hard but didn’t expect a goose egg.

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
I just hope the upper office doesn’t get complacent and hope that all the returning players from injuries fixes this teams inadequacies. There’s some huge holes that need plugged.

The teams now days have to be fast, tough, and skilled. The Blues are mediocre at best in those categories. Hopefully there’s some defensive talent out there to take advantage of.

Tarastinko’s another issue that needs addressed. Even if he gets healthy, he’s still a potential liability. We got his best days. Time to cut ties with him and pursue better talent or develop an up and comer.

Going to be an interesting off season for sure.

·
Registered
21,657 Posts
If we are not being homers and being honest, the Blues Stanley Cup window is closed! Vegas and and the AVs are clearly FAR superior! I know we had injuries and covid and this and that, but had we not had binnington in the net we would have lost by 14 every game! Bad enough we lost by seemingly half of that every game. Time to rebuild, we have some good pieces and maybe enough of them that 2-3 key players added may have immediate impacts???

·
Registered
21,657 Posts
One question, why was the high stick by hoffman a double minor at the end of the game, there was no bblood?

·
Under appreciated
87,496 Posts
One question, why was the high stick by hoffman a double minor at the end of the game, there was no bblood?
Yes, it could have saved the entire series!!

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,795 Posts
They only reason the Blues did not advance, was because of poor referee'n. :D

·
Registered
21,657 Posts
i thought there had to be blood or some major intent, not that you just hit the golden child mckinnon? the game and SERIES was already over, but why a double minor?

·
Under appreciated
87,496 Posts
i thought there had to be blood or some major intent, not that you just hit the golden child mckinnon? the game and SERIES was already over, but why a double minor?
Just like increasing the turkey harvest, it wouldnt have mattered. 😆

·
Registered
21,657 Posts
vegas has been extended another game. Hwo about Edmonton going home 4-9, in game 3 the Oilers had a 4-1 lead with 8 minutes left in the 3rd, oops, they lost game 3 in OT!

·
Under appreciated
87,496 Posts
I need to pick up watching some of these games. Its just not as interesting for me when the Blues arent in.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Yep come on Minnesota......
Tampa Bay series has been a good series to watch also.

·
Under appreciated
87,496 Posts
I dont have anything invested plus or minus in Vegas but yes, they seem to be a good team to root against. :D

Reactions: 20'

·
Registered
21,657 Posts
I need to pick up watching some of these games. Its just not as interesting for me when the Blues arent in.
I try to watch as much playoff hockey as possible, had one year (2019) where I actually had my favrite team for more than the 1st round:)

·
Under appreciated
87,496 Posts
I try to watch as much playoff hockey as possible, had one year (2019) where I actually had my favrite team for more than the 1st round:)
Me too!

·
Registered
21,657 Posts
There is something to be said for not absoluting sucking for 5-6 seasons! ALway making the playoffs does not lend itself tou high draft picks!

·
Under appreciated
87,496 Posts
There is something to be said for not absoluting sucking for 5-6 seasons! ALway making the playoffs does not lend itself tou high draft picks!
A dig on the Wings is always expected.

·
Registered
21,657 Posts
A dig on the Wings is always expected.
Pittsburg comes to mind at least twice in my lifetime time so far, and I guess the wings are twice as well now. But, in all fairness sucking for many years on end is not a guarantee at success...Buffalo Sabes anyone (although Brett Hull’s skate was in the crease)

61 - 80 of 104 Posts