Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,556 Posts
Given their schedule.... Making the playoffs is gonna be tough.

·
Registered
20,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
an amazing 1st period, 2nd period lacking much enthusiasm for the Blues, need 60 minutes!

·
Registered
18,611 Posts
1st period was spot on.... picked up a BS penalty early in the 2nd period ... but still up 2 going into the 3rd. I hope we don’t sit on the 2 goal lead and can play like we played in the 1st.... Dumb penalties deserving or not .... LGB. Binnington Looking Sharp Time for Jordan to steal one... He’s due

·
Registered
20,994 Posts
I would love for Binnington to get a shutout. That would help the team tremendously. Thomas getting a goal would be nice too, while I'm wishing.

·
Registered
20,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Another delay of game, buckle up, we need to hold this lead!

·
Addicted Habitat Junkie/Duck Whore
3,338 Posts
We needed that!

Reactions: 20' and WBF

·
Registered
18,611 Posts
Clifford tapping on Reaves noggin was a nice bonus! Boys looked pretty good tonight! Strong Work between the pipes by JB!!!

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,556 Posts
Where'd that team come from, back from the grave....

Reactions: Gamegetter

·
Registered
20,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Where'd that team come from, back from the grave....
we will see, they have to have that 1st period effort every game and for more than one period. Robert Thomas needs to step up and start earning his money!!

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,556 Posts
Binner was standing on his head at times last night too, which doesn't hurt. Game could have easily got away from them at end of Second period.... He was doing a nice job there.

Reactions: doepee

·
Registered
20,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Binner was standing on his head at times last night too, which doesn't hurt. Game could have easily got away from them at end of Second period.... He was doing a nice job there.
He has been playing really well IMO. Turnovers like Peerron had last night that gave Marshhashaelt a point blank opportunity had been happening 3-4 times a night prior to last night.

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Well,they got a decent start. Time to hold the fort now.

·
Registered
20,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Much better hockey the last 4 periods! Apparently, I was the only one to recognize the blues needed a azz chewing after that 6-1 embarassment! Keep it up boys!!

21 - 40 of 54 Posts