Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couple of weeks ago, we got a real good rain I almost lost this camera. It was about a foot from being under water. The stand actually was in the water.

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
You've got a real nice camera there pinwheel!
Thanks for sharing the pics!
:cheers::cheers:

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,475 Posts
Originally posted by mohunter32
Those are some of the clearest and sharpest trail camera pics I have seen.

Very nice.
I TOTALLY AGREE!

Hey Pinwheel......wanna be in TCA?????? (notice my signature line for a definition.....and nope.....there's no benefits.....)

Parker

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Parker, there's no doubt that I'm addicted. 10 cameras & still building. Got a video unit I'm trying to find time to finish. . Yeah, sign me up.

Guys, I'm really glad your enjoying all the pics. Some sites get kinda tired of so many pics. I'll keep posting till you guys get tired of the slow download.

The rest of you guys can build just as sweet of cams as I do. For about $250 you can build as nice a cam as a $700 Penn Woods.

Here's where to start.

http://hagshouse.ipbhost.com/forums/index.php?act=idx

http://realdealhuntingchat.invisionzone.com/index.php?act=idx

I'm gonna have about 4 or 5 to sell before long if anyone's interested. $250 each. The little woman's getting onto me for spending so much money.:rotfl:

Don't get me wrong, that's not why I'm here. I just like sharing a good thing when I get it.

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,475 Posts
I thought I'd bring this topic back up to the top so everyone could see a couple REALLY cool trail cam pics, and give everyone an opportunity to reflect on when Mr. 5,000 (pinwheel) arrived on the scene here at MWT.

I am VERY VERY glad he stopped by for a visit! :cheers:

Parker

·
Super Moderator
7,789 Posts
:kewlpics:

·
Under appreciated
92,571 Posts
No doubt Parker!

BTW.. those blue herons are why the frog hunting isnt as good anymore
in lotsa places, MHO.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.