Blue Book of Tactical Firearms

Discussion in 'Guns & Ammo' started by Chairman, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Chairman

Chairman Senior Member

Dec 2, 2002
    Henry County
    Just a heads-up, in case you didn't know about it.

First Edition!

[file]59494[/file]

https://store.bluebookinc.com/PressKit/ProductDetail.aspx?id=21

"With tactical firearms dominating today’s firearms marketplace, the Blue Book of Tactical Firearms is devoted solely to this new area, and does not include sporting guns.

•360 pages in 8½ x 11 in. format.

•Both new (including 2009 makes/models) and older manufactured tactical guns are listed.

•Detailed model descriptions are provided in most cases, including up-to-date pricing with MSRs on currently produced tactical weapons.

•A complete tactical glossary with abbreviations has been created exclusively for this new publication, which explains the multitude of tactical terms with helpful links to the illustrations and images.

•Features a section with annotated images and technical information for tactical firearms, depicting and explaining individual parts and components.

•Three separate trademark indexes of manufacturers and suppliers provide contact information for firearms, accessories (including sights, optics, parts, etc.), and ammunition!

•Also available on CD-ROM and by online subscription"

2. Chairman

Chairman Senior Member

Dec 2, 2002
    Henry County
    Forgot to mention:

If you're an NRA member, you get 20% off! :claphands:

3. Gakic24

Gakic24 Well-Known Member

[rquote=1284742&tid=89866&author=Chairman]Forgot to mention:

If you're an NRA member, you get 20% off! :claphands:[/rquote]

:dancin:

4. Curtis

Curtis Active Member

Mar 1, 2005
    St. Peters, MO
    The value of tactical firearms?

worthless :mad2:

5. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

[rquote=1285034&tid=89866&author=curtism1234]The value of tactical firearms?

[/rquote]

U don't git out much, do ya??!!:rof2:

6. Chairman

Chairman Senior Member

Dec 2, 2002
    Henry County
    FYI ~ if you already have the new Blue Book of Gun Values (30th edition) , the information is already at your fingertips.

I bought a new Blue Book of Gun Values last year. I only buy one every few years, to update my records.

But since the new Blue Book of Tactical Firearms is a First Edition, I just had to have one.

That, and a couple of my newer rifles aren't in the 29th edition.

7. Curtis

Curtis Active Member

Mar 1, 2005
    St. Peters, MO
    [rquote=1285083&tid=89866&author=fireman_3311][rquote=1285034&tid=89866&author=curtism1234]The value of tactical firearms?

[/rquote]

U don't git out much, do ya??!!:rof2:[/rquote]

I try not too anymore

8. htredneck

htredneck Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2008
    Cass County, MO
  9. BELTFEDMG

BELTFEDMG New Member

Jun 29, 2006
    Bland MO
    Them blue books are worthless for most part. Prices change more then gas on these weapons, what the price is today it wont be in a week. If that prez of ours decides to sign a little bill...the guns could be worthless or priceless, just as in 1994 with the AWB. Your best bet on prices is what your lookin at now, the computer.

10. Chairman

Chairman Senior Member

Dec 2, 2002
    Henry County
    I understand what you're saying. I mainly use 'em for reference...plus I like all the extra info in the books too - detailed model descriptions, technical information, trademark indexes of manufacturers and suppliers, and contact information for firearms, accessories (including sights, optics, parts, etc.), and ammunition.