Blizzard warning in NODAK

Discussion in 'Duck & Goose Hunting' started by archer66, Oct 26, 2010.

1. archer66

archer66 5 shots 1 kill

Jun 21, 2008
    Know anyone that's up there hunting this week? Should be interesting.

2. Think it will push a few birds south???? :eek:::eek:::eek:::eek:::eek:::eek::

3. TATER

TATER Active Member

10 inches to a foot of snow forecast. Heaviest storms by wind speed in the upper midwest in 70 years. A stronger storm (lower barometric pressure) then the storm that sunk the Edmund Fitzgerald!:eek:

4. stuffer2000

stuffer2000 New Member

Jan 19, 2007
    South Dakota
    I live in NE south Dakota and the wind has been blowin 50 mph since midnight we are supposed to get a couple inches with whiteout conditions. Hope it dont push the waterfowl right through or my 11 yro will be POed. I swear his first word was honk! I think he owns more decoys than the Reb did when he was 11.

5. huntforfunnfood

huntforfunnfood New Member

Jun 30, 2003
    new bloomfield mo
    come on baby push push push!!!!

6. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    push em out, shove em out, waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy out:cheers:

7. Rebel2

Rebel2 New Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    [rquote=1863835&tid=129762&author=stuffer2000]I live in NE south Dakota and the wind has been blowin 50 mph since midnight we are supposed to get a couple inches with whiteout conditions. Hope it dont push the waterfowl right through or my 11 yro will be POed. I swear his first word was honk! I think he owns more decoys than the Reb did when he was 11. [/rquote]

:thinking: Possibly, I got started with decoys a bit later.. but, i did drag out 2 bags of decoys last year that were in the barn for 10 years.. ugly things they were :rof2:

8. Just think reb we couldve been there right before the front :boohoo:

9. Rebel2

Rebel2 New Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    [rquote=1863975&tid=129762&author=greenheadsmoker]Just think reb we couldve been there right before the front :boohoo:[/rquote]

Yuuuuup

:mad2:

I had a lil thought in my head somethin like this was brewing.. oh well, next time.....

10. Rebel2

Rebel2 New Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    Got that on my agenda for next year, a mix of pheasants and duckies

oooh yes :claphands:

11. archer66

archer66 5 shots 1 kill

Jun 21, 2008
    [rquote=1863982&tid=129762&author=Rebel]Got that on my agenda for next year, a mix of pheasants and duckies

oooh yes :claphands:[/rquote]

Some friends and I have talked about that a lot and we might do it some day but that's a lot to take on in one trip....

12. leasburg

leasburg New Member

Jul 27, 2007
    South County MO
    i am thinking about giving up ducking and sticking to goating and geese

13. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    [rquote=1864474&tid=129762&author=leasburg]i am thinking about giving up ducking and sticking to goating and geese[/rquote]

shame on you:stickfight:

14. CLIFFHANGER

CLIFFHANGER Active Member

:eek:have a Guy here hunting with me that can`t get home his wife told him to hold of weather way to bad? afraid they will close to many roads and the highways and leave him stranded somewhere else so he is better of staying here with us:boohoo: could be worse he could be somewhere he couldn`t be hunting:mad2:
    :smiley: