Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
18,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally finished the new blind and got it taken out to the property to await it's maiden voyage this coming fall. I got around to finishing the paint and slapping a couple bundles of shingles on top so it could be moved out of the polebarn.
I'm not sure that the paint job is finished, I'll have to see how it looks when put into its place in the fall. I'll tote along some spray paint for added camo if needed. The only other thing left to do is to put the carpet inside it.

·
Registered
18,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
other two sides

we hefted it onto this trailer that my dad and I made from scratch to haul it out there. It sports the other two mag wheels that complete the set that are on the smoker we made.

·
Registered
18,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Inside

This is the inside right. The left is the same.

·
Registered
18,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Last one

This is the inside through the door looking at the front. This is the end that most of the shooting happens through.

·
Banned
81,617 Posts
That looks good,,,but it might spoil you. You may want to store that in my first field after you cross the creek.

:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
7,519 Posts
Thats sweet Hoyt..."honey Ill be back next week after deer season"....thats a all weeker stand, mount a fold down cot from the the top and you are there...:cool:

·
Under appreciated
92,925 Posts
Fine lookin shack. You really do nice work there hs!

I'm bettin you have a dandy spot picked out for that rascal eh?

·
Registered
18,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks all. It's spot is all picked out and waiting for the fall.

·
Original Cafe'Member
1,721 Posts
They'll never know your there. Good Job.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.