Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
13,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
  1. Black Ovis – Tons of great discounts and deals on a variety of major brands.
  2. Euro Optic – Tons of great deals on a variety of brands. 20% off Sitka Gear.
  3. Sitka Gear– Expect discounts of 20% off across most major online retailers –
  4. KUIU – Save up to 40% (Expected on Thursday or Friday)
  5. Cabela’s and Bass Pro Shops Black Friday Sale– They’re the EXACT SAME
    • Best Deals: Savage Axis Rifle, 10% off gift cards, Vortex Viper HD 10 x42 Binos
  6. Amazon – Tons of deals from a variety of brands and sellers.
    • Skull Hooker, Muddy, Gerber, Bushnell, and more
  7. MyOutdoorTV Subscription– Save 35% off annual plans
    • Coupon Code: HOLIDAY35 at checkout
  8. Palmetto State Armory– Deals on Guns, Ammo, Optics, and More.
  9. Sportsman’s Warehouse– Early Access Sale until 11/24. New deals expected Thursday, 11/25
    1. Best Deal: Crispi Boots – 20% off w/ a FREE $50 Gift Card. Ends 11/24
    2. $50 gift card w/ purchase of $200 or more. Ends 11/24
  10. Camofire– Different discounts every day
    • Sitka Gear – 20% off today
    • Crispi Boots – Approximately 23% off today

·
Registered
32,535 Posts
Nomad is running 25% off. I just picked up their mid to late season jacket and pants.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Missouri Hunting mobile app

Reactions: 20' and Dafish

·
Grrrrrrr
29,983 Posts
Yeah I hate to say it but 20% on clothing…even Sitka isn’t a sale in my mind…even with free shipping. And… while I’m at it, mist of the time if they advertise 30 or 40 percent off, it’s on sizes no normal person wears.

·
6,725 Posts
Made it over to Rogers today at lunch and ended up getting their store branded Covert Whitetail jacket and pants. Seems like they might be trying to imitate the fanatic line-up with this. I liked that you still got the hand muff without having to have the diagonal zipper. Comparing the two, the fanatic felt a little bit more heavy/bulky, and then the zippers weren't nearly as beefy on the Rogers brand. Have to see how it holds up but seemed like a good buy.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts