Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
You would have a hard time beating the Harris bipods.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Originally posted by Thayer
You would have a hard time beating the Harris bipods.
I agree but if you dont want to spend close to $100 check out the rock mount bipods at walmart! They are real nice and about $45!

·
Registered
38,389 Posts
I only own 1 bipod, a Harris...At the time I bought it, it was the tallest model they made. I wanted it tall so's I could sit on me rear, and shoot off it. It's rock solid!!! Gonna have to find me a short one for me AR now!!!

·
Registered
4,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok harris it is...is it all one size or what size should i get cause what fireman said is what i want to be able to do is be able to sit and be able to bring it up

·
Registered
38,389 Posts
Originally posted by deerslayer75
ok harris it is...is it all one size or what size should i get cause what fireman said is what i want to be able to do is be able to sit and be able to bring it up
They make several different heights....pick one!:cheers:

·
Registered
13,698 Posts
Make danged sure you get the swiveling model, if not, you'll have to dink around to get it level anywhere except on a bench. Trust me on this!

It will depend on how and where you're going to use it. If you're using it in South Dakota, in a PD patch, you can use a short model, but if you're using it in Missouri and tall weeds, you'd want one of the taller models. Your choice , you know your needs better than we do!:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts