Bill Dance Bloopers

Discussion in 'Giggles and Grins........... (OPT IN)' started by Whitemarsh, Mar 2, 2006.

1. Whitemarsh

Whitemarsh New Member

Jan 1, 2006
    Greene Co.
  2. xxx

xxx Guest

3. Bowpredator

Bowpredator New Member

Jul 24, 2003
    Licking Missouri
    The trolling motor getting out of control and the tree incident had me laughing pretty hard.
  4. I had that sent to me in a email the other day and laughed forever.

Thats some good humor there!!!! :wink4:
  5. Big John

Big John Active Member

Oct 24, 2003
    I didn't know you could Dance with a trolling motor PUN intended.
  6. doepee

doepee Senior Member

Sep 17, 2004
    So funny caus emost of us have been there. How many of those have you done before? I know at least 2 for me....:wink: The rod in the fan and line caught in the trolling motor.
  7. Whitemarsh

Whitemarsh New Member

Jan 1, 2006
    Greene Co.
    I've broken three rods in the tailgate. :banghead:
  8. Bowpredator

Bowpredator New Member

Jul 24, 2003
    Licking Missouri
    Could anyone tell what kind of snake that was?
  9. Keith

Keith New Member

Dec 13, 2002
    Springfield, MO.
    He is a dandy and has had some funny stuff on his shows. He is a good sport. :rotfl:
  10. EHShunter

EHShunter New Member

Oct 30, 2005
    Hurdland, MO
    lol. Bill's antics are great!
  11. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    I know some of his bloopers are staged. They may have happened before but they set it up to be filmed. More money in his pocket by selling the "Bill Dance Bloopers" tapes. One of his early ones was the one where he walks behind his truck and busts his shin on the trailer hitch. If you watch it in slow motion you can see clearly that he had a shin guard inserted under his pants leg that reached just below his knee. After seeing that I started watching for little hints to the realness of the videos. Now for the type of it real? or rubber? It certainly didn't move much aftet it hit the deck now did it. All in all they are still funny and I still laugh because some have happened to me. If you have a couple of hours I'll tell you a few stories.
  12. 1arrowdaly

1arrowdaly New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    That's the funniest stuff I've seen in a long time.
    The snake in the tree and trolling motor scene dang near caused the wife and I to need rib transplants.
    Was fishing once with my preacher and his son, in an old jon boat that is left on the pond damn year round. About an hour and a half into it I had a snake come out from under my seat. Yep, I said it, Holy S!@# there's a snake in the boat, as I ran from the rear to the front. Preacher got a good laugh out of it.