Bigfeet like Snickers?

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by BigJake, Nov 2, 2010.

1. BigJake

BigJake New Member

Dec 27, 2005
  2. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    the ones I have run into were Baby Ruth fans....:shrug:

3. yankee

yankee Senior Member

those i have seen always had butterfingers and reese peanutbutter cups:claphands::claphands:

4. Meller

Meller Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2008
    Huh...they're not into sweets round here. They just like Jack's Link jerkey :shrug:

5. BigJake

BigJake New Member

Dec 27, 2005
    [rquote=1875988&tid=130668&author=MellerAM]Huh...they're not into sweets round here. They just like Jack's Link jerkey :shrug:[/rquote]

That's what I was thinking too. :thinking::shrug:

6. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Bigfoot Field Researchers Org.... bunch of hacks. :D

7. BigJake

BigJake New Member

Dec 27, 2005
  8. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Any self respecting bigfeet researcher uses reeses pieces.

The jacklink jerkey thing is folklore... those commercials are obviously faked, anyone can see that.

9. BigJake

BigJake New Member

Dec 27, 2005
    I thought the reeses pieces were only good for ET's. You learn something new everyday.:thinking:

I heard that Jack Link's themselves started the folklore thing about their own product. Bigfoot wanted more money to continue doing the commercials and Jack Link's decided to write them out. They keep airing the old episodes while Jack Link's works on a deal with a chupacabra.

10. Whitemarsh

Whitemarsh New Member

Jan 1, 2006
    Greene Co.
    Hershey bars and Trophy Rock work best around Pure Air.

11. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    [rquote=1876094&tid=130668&author=BigJake]I thought the reeses pieces were only good for ET's. You learn something new everyday.:thinking:

I heard that Jack Link's themselves started the folklore thing about their own product. Bigfoot wanted more money to continue doing the commercials and Jack Link's decided to write them out. They keep airing the old episodes while Jack Link's works on a deal with a chupacabra. [/rquote]
    Yes but the exclusivity deal that the chupacabra will have is only for 3 years and has several clauses for personal appearances that will void the contract. The chupacabra arent thought to have near the number of field reps to handle this, or so I hear.
    Because of the whole "staging" fiasco Jack Links is in now over bigfoot commercials, they are very hesistant to accept contracts from bipedal anomolies that arent on the up-an-up.
    Time will tell I guess.... in the mean time, eat JackLinks, play the wind and happy hunting. :D

12. Satch

Satch Senior Member

Aug 5, 2008
    Central MO
    Maybe they should try sunflower seeds. Could just imagine a big hairy critter spittin hulls.

13. BigJake

BigJake New Member

Dec 27, 2005
    [rquote=1876667&tid=130668&author=Satch]Maybe they should try sunflower seeds. Could just imagine a big hairy critter spittin hulls.[/rquote]

So you are saying that Bigfoot should forget all the Jack's Links stuff and go to work for David Sunflower Seeds? :thinking:

It could work I think. Yes. Definitely see potential there. :2thumbsup:

14. lma

lma Active Member

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: This thread is crackin' me up!

15. Satch

Satch Senior Member

Aug 5, 2008
    Central MO
    Likely with his size, muscle tone, innate accuracy throwing things, his spittin ability could probably be incredible.

Spit sunflower hulls like mini ninja throwing stars.