Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well da wifes bro is commin to visit tomorrow night, so we are going to set 4, 15 hook lines tomorrow so he/we can check em Thursday. Going to use 3 doz bluegills, 1 doz goldfish, and rest hotdogs for the first setting. Man I hope we have some fish for him to see. Maybe I can get him to move to MO and da wife will be :dancin:. Anyway.... I'll let ya know how we do..:dancin: or :boohoo:

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
Well good luck with it. Take plenty of cool refreshments along with ya.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by Hayzer
Well good luck with it. Take plenty of cool refreshments along with ya.
Thanks Hazer!:cheers: I knew I was missen sumton on my to take list!:)

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
WAIT, if'n ya drink too much you might want to go look fer mushrooms too. Ya'll might find the world's largest if ya get out there this time of year. Maybe someone left a few from the spring and they've been growing all this time.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't go bring dat up! Its tuff enuff having to wait till the next camp out/ mushroom hunt let alone you rubbin it in!:whinging:

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
I now know where they are on the property though. If we push the campout back a few weeks we'd all be picking them. Also, I'm sure that I'll hear about other's spots out here between now and then. Heck, we might even find an old Packard or something this time.

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
I doubt it. He's still here looking for them.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea right!;) He is just there making sure you don't think they are found, then after bow season starts.... He'll want to go look while he carries his bow for protection!:roll2:

·
5,631 Posts
Pipe: "OH NO!! MY KEYS!!!!"

Everyone else: "Hummdy, humdy, hummm.....how about them mushrooms!"

Pipe:"Oh, here they are!"

Everyone else: "GOOD!! (muttering other stuff under breath!"

Sorry, Snowman....:smiley:

·
PURE KILLER
38,011 Posts
go get us biguuns,,and by the way i had a guy drop off some mushrooms yesterday,i think he called them chantrels.said if you like morels ,i would really like these gonna fry some for supper tonight,so if i quit posting.it is prolly mushroom related.:rotfl:

·
Under appreciated
92,555 Posts
Originally posted by coyotehunter
go get us biguuns,,and by the way i had a guy drop off some mushrooms yesterday,i think he called them chantrels.said if you like morels ,i would really like these gonna fry some for supper tonight,so if i quit posting.it is prolly mushroom related.:rotfl:
Keep us posted yote..

May want to have a taste-tester try em first! Housecats work reel good for this.:banana:

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That was a day on da water! However......................no big fish BOATED! Caught bait and started to check the first line and about half way through there was a large roll 10 hooks out. Never saw the fish again but one of our 180 pound test drop lines was broke. Then we saw and lost a 10 pounder on the second line. Ended up boating 5 small cats, all we let go cause Snowman wrongly kept thinking thewre was a monster yet to come. After baiting them up we realized it was NOON! So we got some :cheers: at Holiday Hill and then we was hungry so we headed ta Big ****s! Then we checked them again. Caught 3 nice 4-5 pounders . Fished bait again and rebaited for tomorrow morning when we will try again. After rebaiting we was thirsty again. :cool: Cleaned fish, showered, Extra Point cause we was hungry and thirsty! This MO living is hard work!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.