Big Thanks to Yote and Elkhunter

Discussion in 'Catfish' started by Hunter79, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Hunter79

Hunter79 Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2008
    Maywood, MO
    Just wanted to publicly thank Yote and Elkhunter for showing me and Pointerman the ropes on catching blues last night. Even though we didn't catch anything, we had a good time and now that we kinda know what we're doing, we'll try to beat them guys to the spots when there's some current. :rof2: Pointer and I didn't have any bait and Elk was trying to net some and couldn't seem to find any. He gave us the frozen bait that he brought with him and told us to go fishing and they'd keep trying for bait. Not too many guys would do that especially since we had never met til last night. Two awesome guys right there and they'll have some fishing partners I guarantee from now on. Thanks again Yote and Elk.

2. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    we was wondering how you all ended up doing.there was alot of current last night coming down thats for sure:Dwe fished that one hole you all did for awhile and then went down around the bend and got into them pretty good.they were hitting hard and fast up till about ten and then she slowed down.i refused to net any for elkhunter last night,just because he couldn't find us us any much fresh bait.i really don't know how many we got but the electric filet knife got warm to the touch:peepwall:we didn't get any real big ones just blues and channys.sure wish you guys could have stayed alittle longer,sometimes it takes awhile to find them fish,sure would have liked to see you guys have some fun,get them running lights fixed and we will try it again.

3. fishshooter

fishshooter Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    I'd have got bait enough for both boats :D

4. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    for some reason i knew that was coming:D but i don't think so:peepwall:they went to their hidey holes yesterday,but man did he catch the crappie:hysterical:and a big ole buffalo.it felt good to be a boat that could catch fish and lots of them:stirpot:

5. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    :D I think I'd have got it done

I caught a bunch of crappie too, We'd have cleaned that buffalo if I'd been there :claphands:

6. Hunter79

Hunter79 Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2008
    Maywood, MO
    That's awesome that you guys got into them. We sure wish we could have stayed longer as well. That's alright, we'll be back, that's for sure. We'll keep in touch cuz I know I'll be ready to do it again real soon.:cheers:

7. Kickers288

Kickers288 Active Member

:kewlpics::kewlpics:another yote story with no pictures

8. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    another night at getting home at one thirty to skin fish.pictures are the last thing i want to do.unless their really big:D

9. Hannibal

Hannibal Senior Member

Dec 30, 2004
    Greene county
    i thought Kathy did the skinnin...???.....:peepwall:

10. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    shoot i am lucky to get her to mow the yard once a week:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

11. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    [rquote=1287142&tid=89978&author=coyotehunter]another night at getting home at one thirty to skin fish.pictures are the last thing i want to do.unless their really big:D[/rquote]

I know that feeling, rolling in and thinking I wish I'd just threw the dang things back :whiteflag:

12. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    [rquote=1287130&tid=89978&author=Scott_288]:kewlpics::kewlpics:another yote story with no pictures[/rquote]speaking of that, the night you went home with the crappies and catfish.you said you were gonna take:kewlpics: never seen them. what happened to late?

13. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    :cheers: Yote and Elk's good people, NO question about that! :cheers:

Parker

14. Kickers288

Kickers288 Active Member

[rquote=1287191&tid=89978&author=coyotehunter][rquote=1287130&tid=89978&author=Scott_288]:kewlpics::kewlpics:another yote story with no pictures[/rquote]speaking of that, the night you went home with the crappies and catfish.you said you were gonna take:kewlpics: never seen them. what happened to late?[/rquote]

:thinking::thinking: no camera...............

15. Bricky

Bricky Active Member

Jul 11, 2003
    Bonne Terre Mo.
    [rquote=1287219&tid=89978&author=Scott_288][rquote=1287191&tid=89978&author=coyotehunter][rquote=1287130&tid=89978&author=Scott_288]:kewlpics::kewlpics:another yote story with no pictures[/rquote]speaking of that, the night you went home with the crappies and catfish.you said you were gonna take:kewlpics: never seen them. what happened to late?[/rquote]

:thinking::thinking: no camera...............[/rquote]

yea right
    did you loose the throw away :bs: