Big Thanks to all that attened the 5th Annual MWT Benefit shoot!

Discussion in '3D Shoots' started by Big Time Hunter, May 31, 2009.

1. Thank you very much to the ones that made it down. It was a great day for a shoot and I hope everyone had a great time!

I would also like to thank Randy Ward aka Trapperjohn owner and operator of In the Sticks Archery and Outfitters for hosting us again for the 5th straight year. You the man Randy!

Hope those that took pics will get them posted up soon, can't wait to see them.

I would also like to thank Refuze2falo for shooting with me, he is an excellent shooter for sure and I hope we can shoot again sometime!

It was also nice to see ImaDoeBuster and meet his family. Hope to see ya again soon!

BTH

2. Matt I will be at the one next year to whoop you on a more serious level then the MWT G2G shoot :peepwall:

Sounds like it was a huge success again this year

:cheers:

3. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    Here is that most important picture that you were looking for Matt...:2thumbsup:

[file]59106[/file]

Sorry I didn't get a picture of your boy receiving his (bigger than yours) Trophy.

4. Too bad I'm holding the wrong trophy:eek:

BTH

5. MoBowman

MoBowman New Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    :peepwall: Yeah the ole man made a mistake and listed BTH in 3rd in the Open Class and he was actually 2nd. Just to set the record straight. :stickfight: Thats alright though I made up for it........Matt got to pick up all the targets after the shoot :scared::rof2::hysterical::superman:

Big thanks to Heeler for helping to get the targets picked up, it was hot at the time and your help was greatly appreciated :rock:

Another big thanks to Iamadoebuster and family on helping to get the course set up Friday afternoon, couldn't have done it without yours and BTH's help :cheers:

6. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

I wish I had made it . I got called back from work friday evening and got home late enough I didn't want to make the drive in the middle of the nite. I shoulda got up extra early yesterday morning and come down,,but sleep felt awfully good after the week I had. These holiday weeks are killer for a job like mine. I had planned on being there and driving up to Kansas to turkey hunt after the shoot,,,but instead I slept in and drove to Kansas from the house yesterday evening.

Congrats on 3rd/2nd place Matt.:2thumbsup:

:cheers::cheers:

7. Refuze2falo

Refuze2falo Plain White Cracker

Aug 13, 2008
    We are neighbors
    Matt I had a great time also

Congrats on 2nd :claphands:

8. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    I'm not ashamed MoBowman......

Go ahead and post all the MWT members scores...

I still think there should be an Old Coot category. (seniors over 60)

9. Refuze2falo

Refuze2falo Plain White Cracker

Aug 13, 2008
    We are neighbors
    Oh yeah Matt.. next year set them all up like #20 was:scared:

10. ImADoeBuster

ImADoeBuster New Member

Sep 14, 2003
    Jefferson City
    It was really nice to see everyone again and it was our pleasure to help get it set up Friday. Mike had a an absolute wonderful time shooting and appreciates all the help and pointers he got from everyone in helping him learn to shoot traditional, he is hooked and doesnt even want to try a compound. Thanks everyone for a great time and really nice shoot again.

11. mrb

mrb New Member

Jun 6, 2002
    Moberly, Mo
    :cheers::cheers::cheers: My thanks as well......... I stopped at the farm on the way back and got some serious yard mowing done...... I was afraid if I didn't start doing my part that my brother and his wife would quit covering for me when I could not get it done....

Yes. I had a blast and also want to thank everyone for showing up. We could have used a few more shooters but none the less, it was indeed a great time....

My thanks to all of you guys that took your time off to ready the range. I know it took a LOT of time this year. My thanks....

lma should be on later to maybe post up a few pics for everyone.... :cheers::cheers::eek:::claphands: