big game combo, feedback please

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by jake13, Nov 4, 2010.

1. jake13

jake13 Member

Dec 7, 2006
    MO
  2. ad870

ad870 New Member

Oct 11, 2006
    NE Arkansas
    The review on the link sure wasn't real positive but I don't have any personal experience with it.

3. MOFish20

MOFish20 Science Doesn't Care What You Believe

Oct 12, 2010
    yeah, that one review isnt the greatest, but its just one person's opinion.

I dont have that particular stand, I have the Boss XL and I love it. Its a great hang on, I wouldnt want to have to lug it all over the place but I have it at my farm and it stays put for the most part.

I picked up a climbing ladder set at Dick's for super cheap (they always have coupons) and I love the whole setup.

I'm pleased with the Big Game i've got, I'd try to find some other reviews. Good luck!

4. Wings Fan 19

Wings Fan 19 Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    Kansas City, MO.
    Pretty straight forward light lock on, with 3 steps at 31"... you will not get too high up though. Usually the cushions on these are on the thin side and they need a thin piece of plywood on the bottom to keep from having the bars make ya get uncomfortable after a short sit.:wave:

5. deputy_d

deputy_d New Member

Oct 12, 2008
    Springfield
    I don't stand much by internet reviews, I prefer to get guys like on heres opinion. Because the only person who is going to go online and give a review are those dissatisfied.

6. Dirtdog

Dirtdog Active Member

Jul 23, 2009
    I have the big game boss xl with the foot rest, great stand, and very comfy with a pretty large standing area. But like already said i would not want to carry it around with me. I have it set for the season and don't plan on moving it.

7. jake13

jake13 Member

Dec 7, 2006
    MO
    do you think this one will be easier to move?

8. Hoytshooter

Hoytshooter Active Member

Mar 7, 2005
    Small Buck, MO
    Looks like a good deal to me. I have a couple and have sat in many of those brand stands and I like them, especially for the price.