Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seen a couple MDC agnets hanging out on a overpass on hwy 63.

Anybody see or hear anything?

·
6,457 Posts
yeah...thats a couple miles from my house....were stopping a lot of trucks and checking EVERYTHING ! Been havin trouble with shootin after dark....hope they catchem:mad2:

·
Horny D
5,645 Posts
Well, it is getting near the end of the season... Kinda like cops near the end of the month, gotta get that ticket quota...

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
Opening weekend they were on an overpass of an interstate nearby...They were looking for deer in the backs of truck,then pull them over to check.

Just doin their jobs!:cheers:

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Yep just south of moberly.. Stopped some of us. If they seen deer in your truck, you were getting stopped and checked.

·
Registered
32,429 Posts
Lastnight, MDC, Franklin CO Sheriffs Dept, and the Highway Patrol were conducting a joint Sobriety Checkpoint on Hwy 185 South just past the State Park entrance. The were checking Drivers Licences, proof of Insurance, and any game that maybe in the vehicle. We were stopped for about 2 minutes.

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
they were on that over pass in brookefield opening weekend yankin cars then too. good to see them out.. i always say if your not doing anything wrong then let them folks do thier jobs....:cheers::cheers:

·
CROSSBOW HATER!
48,418 Posts
I have no issues with the MDC doing there jobs, and this wiould be a heck of a time to amp up the ole job excitement level. Sucks for sure because most of the ones I know love to hunt as well.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Saw a bunch on an overpass on hwy 35 last sunday as I was heading home. There were two on the overpass with radios and bionos, and then we saw 3 MDC trucks on the entrance ramp waiting to get after people. We saw two trucks pulled over as well. Figured they were checking tags.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts