Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ALTON, Ill. --Tim Pruitt, of Alton, Ill., holds a 124-pound blue catfish that he hooked on the Mississippi River near Alton. The fish is 58 inches long and 44 inches around. It took Pruitt more than a half-hour to drag the fish into his boat. It is the largest of its kind in state history, and is expected to be certified a world record by the International Game Fish Association.

:eek::eek:

·
Registered
18,763 Posts
BB

That is the one that died in transit to cabela's...it's a shame but man what a fish! Can't remember exactly when that happened but it's been awhile ago.

·
Registered
11,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by rainbow
I think it was last year. if that is the guy I read about he was on workers comp leave and his boss saw him on tv and in the paper holding the fish. Last I heard they were taking him to court and he got fired.
Oops!:banghead:

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,486 Posts
Originally posted by 10pointer
yep i heard he lost his job at olin and the workers comp insurance was suing him to get their money back. His elbow (s) were supposedly bad and look at him hefting that world record in his arms:rotfl:
:hysterical: Oops! *and I've got pictures to prove it*!

Parker

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
Originally posted by rainbow
I think it was last year. if that is the guy I read about he was on workers comp leave and his boss saw him on tv and in the paper holding the fish. Last I heard they were taking him to court and he got fired.
:neuspeuter::neuspeuter:
Got caught working the system....eh?:hysterical::hysterical:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.