Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received a postcard to notify me of an upcoming gun and knife show in Stover Missouri. September 23 - 24 2006. Hours on saturday is 8 AM to 5 PM. Sunday hours are from 9 AM to 3 PM. You should be able to pick up a good hunting rifle or shotgun for a resonable price. Most of the dealers will actually deal with you. If you have any questions you can call 680-668-4820

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
We are heading to the Mizzou game in 5 minutes but I think I'll sneak over there Sunday before the game or after the Packers are so far behind they don't have a chance:bangin:

·
Registered
70,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think Snowman is going with the owner of the Extra Point Restrauant there in Stover. Serious MU fans there and tailgating is a priority. Go Tigers!!

·
Registered
70,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Be neither Chairman. I'm gearing up for the wife's and my fall fishing trip to Osage Bluff at Truman Lake. We fill up the freezer with white bass filets for the winter. We will be staying at the campground in our camper at lot #15 FYI. Staying from monday til friday. Bringing lots of zip lock bags.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.