Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
70,871 Posts
Crossbow was probably used because there is a ban on handguns I'm guessing. Hopefully the lady pulls through and the law finds the shooter and who hired him to do this.

· Máistir an pointe hocht.
75,110 Posts
Dam Canadians.... :wave1: Always ruining stuff for everyone else. :wave1:

· Banned
81,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dam Canadians.... :wave1: Always ruining stuff for everyone else. :wave1:
Crossbows are so deadly they have become the preferred choice of Canadian assassin's. You will be seeing that in a raven commercial soon.

75,110 Posts
Crossbows are so deadly they have become the preferred choice of Canadian assassin's. You will be seeing that in a raven commercial soon.
Says the woman survived the shot, I just don't see how that's possible..... I guess, there are firsts for just about anything. I mean, Fernando freak'n Tatis hit 3 home runs in an inning one time, so anything can happen. :wave1:

· Banned
81,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Says the woman survived the shot, I just don't see how that's possible..... I guess, there are firsts for just about anything. I mean, Fernando freak'n Tatis hit 3 home runs in an inning one time, so anything can happen. :wave1:
I think she is dead and the cops are saying she is alive to lure the assassin to the hospital to try and finish the job

Reactions: bluecan

75,110 Posts
If it works Ravens next ad campaign will be "Raven ,, you don't have to be too bright to use one "
Have you not heard? just **** the dam thing, set an arrow in it, and go kill ****. :wave1:

· Under appreciated
93,232 Posts
And didnt have to draw at the MOT either. Infuriating!! :mad2:

75,110 Posts
You mean kill **** door to door don't you?
Door to door, tree stand to tree stand, don't matter much. Put one of those things in your hands, stuff just starts dying. :wave1:

· Banned
81,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Reactions: rat

· Registered
8,049 Posts
Actually Tatis hit two grand slams in the same inning off of the same pitcher.

Reactions: jsr

· Registered
8,049 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.