Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Cooler Semi-Elitist
4,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomorrow is the 15th of March, which according to my math skills means that the 2006 archery opener is only 6 months away....:banana: So it looks like we can start counting down, woohoo.

The challenging part is that my wife and I are expecting our 4th child the first week of October..:wink4: So who knows how much time on the stand I will get.

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Hey Gutpile, congratulations!!:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Jack

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
73,260 Posts
Congrats on the new addition...

My wife & I figgured out what was causin that after the 2nd one, so we stopped doin it....:rotfl::rotfl:

BTW.... I usually start counting down to the start of Archery season as the sun sets on January 15th.....

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,284 Posts
Congratulations GP!

My advice to you is on the days you want to go hunting, offer to get up in the middle of the night to get the your new youngin ready for feeding. Then say, "Hey, since I'm up, I might as well get in some early morning hunting".

·
27,514 Posts
Originally posted by Gutpile
The challenging part is that my wife and I are expecting our 4th child the first week of October..:wink4: So who knows how much time on the stand I will get.
Not much is what I think.:rotfl:

Congratulations!!!

My wife and I have a boy due in 1 month. So no spring turkey season for me this year, but I am not complaining.:banana::dancin:

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Counting down and Congrats to the two of you.............

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.