Beware-country boys

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by Ghost Hunter, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Ghost Hunter

Ghost Hunter Active Member

Jan 3, 2003
    Us city boys are about to make our yearly trip to your comfort zone.

When we get there we will be fully loaded and ready to go. We may not know what we are doing or have much ability but they say this acorn cruncher will make up for that. So get ready to have your lands shot up, your deer scared, your women romanced and your territory violated.

Thats just the way we are-See ya soon

:D

2. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd New Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    :cheers: yep, thats how we roll :D

dont worry bout the sheep, unless your neighbor shows up :whiteflag:

3. marshallgrn

marshallgrn New Member

Apr 20, 2008
    in hiding
    Good i look forward to catching tresspassers almost as much fun as the deer hunting

4. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd New Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    [rquote=1887212&tid=131476&author=marshallgrn]Good i look forward to catching tresspassers almost as much fun as the deer hunting[/rquote]

camo in the woods blends right in

5. JrNation88

JrNation88 Active Member

Jan 2, 2009
    BOCO
    wasn't there a post like this earlier??? Either way, come on out would love to have ya.....heck ya'll can even crash at my place if you need :cheers:

6. Bones-N-Beards

Bones-N-Beards Member

Sep 1, 2010
    Centralia,MO
    Yes, please come out and support our local casey's and mom and pop restaurants with your "deep pockets", Lord knows us country bumpkins don't have any money "cough cough", if it weren't for you slickers, our towns would prolly dry up and wither away. question is, when all the city money dries up, what then for the slickers, cause A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE, LOL

Just remember, one shot one kill, not 15 shots from an AR-15 and one kill. I'll have my kevlar vest all patched up from season's past repaired and ready for ya

7. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    [file]147028[/file]

8. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    :rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:

9. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd New Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    [rquote=1887289&tid=131476&author=Bones-N-Beards]Yes, please come out and support our local casey's and mom and pop restaurants with your "deep pockets", Lord knows us country bumpkins don't have any money "cough cough", if it weren't for you slickers, our towns would prolly dry up and wither away. question is, when all the city money dries up, what then for the slickers, cause A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE, LOL

Just remember, one shot one kill, not 15 shots from an AR-15 and one kill. I'll have my kevlar vest all patched up from season's past repaired and ready for ya[/rquote]

thanks! as long as you're in kevlar, we all feel better :cheers:

10. Bones-N-Beards

Bones-N-Beards Member

Sep 1, 2010
    Centralia,MO
  11. Bones-N-Beards

Bones-N-Beards Member

Sep 1, 2010
    Centralia,MO
    we first thought they were warning shots, til we saw the deer hop the fence unscathed, and could see you through the binos poppin in another clip, then we realized that you must not have gotten that deer tied to the tree good last night and it didn't run in a straight line for ya when it was runnin away. Do you need us bumpkins to show you how to tie a good knot too???

Don't worry, we'll have our banjo's tuned up real nice for ya when ya get here, just remember to air them tires up good and check all your wires, cause triple A won't come way out here sometimes to get ya, and us locals can only show you where a jack is and how to use it so many times

12. MajorWyss

MajorWyss New Member

Jan 4, 2006
    Audrain
    I love it when the city boys show up. They've already arrived on the property to the north of me, and it sounds like WWIII over there. Spook 'em this way fellers! The freezer is almost empty! :cheers:

13. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd New Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    just stay out of the way, that kevlar can only take so many patches. yep binos, thats a good idea :cheers:

i'd trust you teaching us how to tie knots...theres pictures :D

14. Bones-N-Beards

Bones-N-Beards Member

Sep 1, 2010
    Centralia,MO
    heck yes, visual learners, thats why we live in the show-me state slicker, anybody can write and read a good STORY, but pictures tell a thousand words, just ask Jamey Johnson, oh wait you prolly don't know who that is

15. a_virden

a_virden New Member

May 24, 2008
    Sedalia MO
    come romance my woman so she gets off my case about hunting!

16. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd New Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    [rquote=1887413&tid=131476&author=a_virden]come romance my woman so she gets off my case about hunting![/rquote]

ummmm.....no. gotta draw the line somewhere :rof2::rof2::rof2::cheers:

17. Bones-N-Beards

Bones-N-Beards Member

Sep 1, 2010
    Centralia,MO
    yeah, come romance our women, so you can help break up the gene pool, our imbreeding is gettin so bad, we're startin to actually act like goats