BEWARE "city boy"

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by a_ridgway, Nov 8, 2010.

1. a_ridgway

a_ridgway New Member

May 3, 2010
    Warning: why you all are out loading up on beer, cigs, and new rifles gettiing ready for the hunt. We've been learning how to cross fences too. Finding all kinds of free stuff like new stands, trail cams and deer feeders. Who knew people left all that nice stuff laying around.:stirpot::whistle:

2. Man thats really neat the city guys buy beer and you steal theyre stuff..... classic :D

3. Jeremy

Jeremy REGULAR MEMBER

Dec 22, 2006
    whats better is when they deliver it, and set it up for you on your side of the fence..mighty considerate ifin ya ask me:D

4. Gutpile

Gutpile Cooler Semi-Elitist

Aug 22, 2003
    St. Charles
    [rquote=1886876&tid=131453&author=bow_junky]Warning: why you all are out loading up on beer, cigs, and new rifles gettiing ready for the hunt. We've been learning how to cross fences too. Finding all kinds of free stuff like new stands, trail cams and deer feeders. Who knew people left all that nice stuff laying around.:stirpot::whistle:[/rquote]

? Great thread.

5. a_ridgway

a_ridgway New Member

May 3, 2010
    Oh yea, save yer money on the spotlights cause that's all us dumb country boys have been doing all summer. :stirpot:

6. Gutpile

Gutpile Cooler Semi-Elitist

Aug 22, 2003
    St. Charles
    Guess I missed the other thread.

7. a_ridgway

a_ridgway New Member

May 3, 2010
    [rquote=1886909&tid=131453&author=Gutpile]Guess I missed the other thread.[/rquote]. Yea they started it lol:innocent:

8. 20 feet high

20 feet high CROSSBOW HATER!

Feb 19, 2009
    oh and don't forget to tell us not to shoot the goat...as we wouldn't want to kill you dates:D

9. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    [rquote=1887020&tid=131453&author=20 feet high]oh and don't forget to tell us not to shoot the goat...as we wouldn't want to kill you dates:D[/rquote]

You just leave Hattie out of this. Got a pet horse too! Giddy up, whoa, back up. Giddy up, whoa, back up! LOL!!!

10. slurugger

slurugger Member

Oct 19, 2010
    St. Louis
    As a St. Louis City resident, I find it hilarious that folks from Arnold and St. Charles are considered 'city boys'.

I guess the term 'city boy' is relative? :rof2: :cheers:

11. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd New Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    [rquote=1887110&tid=131453&author=slurugger]As a St. Louis City resident, I find it hilarious that folks from Arnold and St. Charles are considered 'city boys'.

I guess the term 'city boy' is relative? :rof2: :cheers:[/rquote]

wow, you think Arnold and St Charles are country ? Are you new to this area ? :confused::wave:

12. blong

blong Senior Member

Nov 26, 2008
    I am surprised by this thread, I found the people in your state to be very kind and gracious toward me and two friends while up there for 6 days last week. Helped a farmer get some cows back in and he told us to come hunt his 800 acres anytime we wanted.

13. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd New Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    [rquote=1887116&tid=131453&author=blong]I am surprised by this thread, I found the people in your state to be very kind and gracious toward me and two friends while up there for 6 days last week. Helped a farmer get some cows back in and he told us to come hunt his 800 acres anytime we wanted.[/rquote]

we're just kidding around is all. :cheers:

they know that without us city boys bringing our money out there, Casey's would close :rof2::rof2::stirpot::scared::pop:

14. blong

blong Senior Member

Nov 26, 2008
    Gotcha! should have kept my nose out of it anyway.:)

15. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    [rquote=1887116&tid=131453&author=blong]I am surprised by this thread, I found the people in your state to be very kind and gracious toward me and two friends while up there for 6 days last week. Helped a farmer get some cows back in and he told us to come hunt his 800 acres anytime we wanted.[/rquote]

We are just having a little fun here! It's all good!:grouphug:
    Gotta take a little ribbin, and give a little ribbin!:rof2:

16. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd New Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    [rquote=1887120&tid=131453&author=blong]Gotcha! should have kept my nose out of it anyway.:)[/rquote]

no no no....ALL are welcome here. even the guys who steal "our" deer :scared::D:cheers::wave:

would you fall into that category ? :thinking:

17. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    [rquote=1887120&tid=131453&author=blong]Gotcha! should have kept my nose out of it anyway.:)[/rquote]

Jump right in here and join the fun!!:welcome:

18. brad7623

brad7623 Member

Oct 26, 2009
    Arnold
    I think the st Louis county resident is referring to city living as in downtown stl where the houses are 3 ft apart as to our larger open spaces in Arnold and st Charles county homes...

19. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd New Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    OK i'm a country dude....good....now I dont have to ask Sheddie's permission to hunt out there :banana-man-yeah::banana-man-yeah::banana-man-yeah: