Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Really? Show me. .
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 1/2 hour walk. 13 sheds, a dead spike and two dead does. I've found a lot of sheds over the years but I don't think I've ever found this many in
Sky Cloud Plant Wood Natural landscape
Cloud Sky Plant Natural landscape People in nature
Head Jeans Natural material Human body Plant
Plant Tree Wood Natural landscape Vegetation
Botany Natural material Branch Wood Plant
that short amount of time.

· 2 Corinthians 5:10
1,818 Posts
That's a nice day. And I'm jelly of that nice row crop field in the background, yours?

Reactions: flatlander_

· Registered
Fly rod!
4,234 Posts
Wife and I went behind the house yesterday. I had five bucks back there all winter, doing the same pattern. They had racks one evening eating in the beans. They went into the 8 acre timber in the middle of the beanfield, as they did every night. The next day, one had shed both sides and the rest had shed one side. All in one night. They hung on to the other sides for quite a while, which I thought was weird.
We scoured the beanfield, the timber and the fence crossings. No sheds! I thought we were going to have a day like yours! Nothing is guaranteed. lol
Congrats on a great day.

· Really? Show me. .
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's a nice day. And I'm jelly of that nice row crop field in the background, yours?[/QUOTE/]

Unfortunately it's not. It's my great uncles.

I've had the privilege of hunting the property for over 20 years but when he's gone I'm sure the privileges will go with him.

· Really? Show me. .
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't know how I jacked that ^^^^ up but I did.

· 2 Corinthians 5:10
1,818 Posts
Well - hopefully he hangs on for another 20 years.

· Really? Show me. .
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well - hopefully he hangs on for another 20 years.
We can hope but I have my doubts. He's over 90 now. 91 or 2 I believe.

Reactions: DPx2
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.