Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And the camera has only been set for 6 days!

We'll get started with a turkey pic......my first ever. Two hens and a handful of BEBEEES!

Parker

Attachments

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And lets got with the bucks from smallest to biggest. And the coolest thing......all of the 32 pics are during the day.

I got this little guy in several pics. He's running with the bachelor group.

Parker

Attachments

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here's a small buck that's too blurry to tell, but I think its probably the same 7 pointer......well.....looking at it again, it looks like an 8.

Parker

Attachments

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here's the bachelor group. I have no idea how big the one to the left is, the middle one is an 8 pointer, and the right one is a 7 or 8 I'm guessing.

Parker

Attachments

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here's the best buck that I've got on here fully. An 8 pointer, that may have two eye guard stickers to make him a 10. I don't know if this is 'big boy' or not. This camera isn't too far from the other one, but it could be (I only got doe pics on the other cam).

So the poll here is....you guys calling this a 'bow shooter' or not? :confused:

Parker

Attachments

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
AND THIS THIS THIS boys and girls is what keeps you coming back for more! This is the first 'double pic' of the one of the 8 pointer above. In the second pic, where you can see the 8 pointer better (the pic above) this big boy is out of the pic.

:eek: HOLY G2's BATMAN! :eek:

This is enough for me to want to put two cameras in this field corner! :eek: I'll be hoping for a better pic of that deer!

Parker

Attachments

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
And for the setup......it is very similar to the area that I set up on last year when I put out a cam for the first time and saw some good bucks.

Its a funnel next to a creek, in the corner of a corn field. The green stubs coming up is the buckwheat that I planted 16 days ago. Its got 3 rains on it since then.

And.....exactly half of the pictures that I got were of bucks. There were some does too, but no fawns and no button bucks.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Trotlinin' for deer! :D

Parker

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by rat
Wow.. that'll keep you til bow season eh?

Nice pics :)
If they keep going through the area at that rate, I'm going to have some AWESOME pictures. :cheers:

And they're not paying attention to the camera at all....but there hasn't been any nighttime flashes yet either.

Parker

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.