Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to wish all of the young hunters out there this weekend the Best of Luck!!:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Taking my 11 year old grandaughter and can't wait til tomorrow.:dancin:

Jack:wave:

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Good luck to you and her Jack. Bryan and I scouted a while yesterday and have one caged up. :rotfl: Sounds like wind will be the enemy here for the opener.

Best of luck to everyone else that will making a kids weekend a memory for life........:dancin:

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Good luck to the little ones over there. The little ones really cleaned up over here during youth season. The toms were broken up and 'doing it'. Of the 4 that I personally knew, 3 got big ones (1" spurs or longer) and the 4th had a good shot and botched it.

·
Registered
5,531 Posts
I'm taking a half day of vacation, picking up my oldest son after school and we're out of here!!! hope to have some nice stories and photos come sun. but don't hold yer breath.

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
AND a special Good Luck wish to Key, the MWT Youth Hunt winner.

Note to Key: Make sure your mommy LOADS the gun before you begin to shoot.

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I forgot to wish a special Good Luck to Key and Crystal!!:cheers::cheers::cheers:;)

And everyone have fun and Be Safe!!

Jack

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by Center Punch
Have sooo much fun they wanna do it again and again...
:cheers:
Mike ya hit the nail on the head!!:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Jack;)

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mike pinch hittin' for another Dad is a very admirable thing to do!!:cool::cheers::cheers::cheers::eek:

Jack

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Good luck guys and gals! Get after 'em! Looks like I'm not going to make it out due to needing to be in some wedding of some sorts.

Parker

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Originally posted by Hayzer
AND a special Good Luck wish to Key, the MWT Youth Hunt winner.

Note to Key: Make sure your mommy LOADS the gun before you begin to shoot.
:cheers: :hysterical:
Good advice............
Hope you get big one Key :wave:

·
Original Cafe'Member
1,723 Posts
:wave: Go get a bunch of 30 pounders!

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Birds all around us this morning. Grandson gets excited and shoots while raising his head. Needless to say no bird but maybe tomorrow. Had a great time though. Good luck to all xx75-Billy Bridges

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.