Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Crossbow supporter
32,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my 6 year old daughter for her first hunt Sunday evening. We sat 2 hours, she colored in a book, and played pac man and bowling on my phone. saw 15 turkeys heard them scratching leaves like crazy, hoot owl piped up for us not 50 yards away, loud. Made her eyes double in size. Listened to the turkeys chitter chatter and could hear them fly to roost. No deer but what a memorable hunt for dad.
She had fun was the best part of it all.

[file]80883[/file]

·
Registered
13,882 Posts
:claphands::claphands::claphands: She's a cutie! Congrats on the "Best hunt of the year"!

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
That's good stuff, right there! I remember my daughter and I doing the same, now she's 19, big and mean!!!lol:wave:

·
Registered
33,549 Posts
My first hunt with my 6 year old wound up with a nice nine pointer on the ground.
That is truly a memorable hunt for Dad and daughter regardless of deer sightings etc. :cheers:

·
Under appreciated
89,769 Posts
Bout as good as it gets righht there. :eek::

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
:eek:: Cutie for sure. I hope my daughter is ready to sit a little next year.:cheers:

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
She sure is a lot bigger than the last time I saw her!

Glad she enjoys the outdoors like daddy... like she ever had a chance not to :D

:woot::cheers:

·
Grrrrrrr
29,945 Posts
That little girl is a cutie...really reminds me of the first times I took my daughter out hunting. Great memories for sure.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Cool!! what its all about.Decided to take my 3yr old boy tonite to papa's "condo" means they shelled our corn yesterday.Dont really care if we shoot a doe tonite or not(he insists we are going to shoot a buffalo)gonna be a blast just to have my lil buddy on his first hunt:2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts