Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pretty happy right now; I've been struggling a bit lately and I think I have it fixed. This is my 2nd 30 yard group for tonight, my 3rd and 4th groups were good too. By the way, this is very good for me and I will continue to work on this and will try to tighten it even further...

[file]7272[/file]

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys, I tell you this has been he!!. I've been choking the bow, I've been dropping the bow, I've been stabbing the release, you name the bad habit and I've done it this summer.

Hopefully, I'm on the road to recovery!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good shooting, 2 things that helped me the most wer e to make a fist with your hand like you were making a hand pistol like a little kid (you know, with thumb up and index finger out and the other three fingers curled in like a fist) then grab that bow with just your index finger and wrap thumb around to hold bow, this keeps you from torquing the bow to much and griping to tight. The other thing is to spin your arrows (especially since you are using aluminum) and take the three that spin the tightest to shoot a group, that will increase your accuracy. Good job and good luck ,

Shoot em straight.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.