Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
I like using a little patch of foxtail....it kinda tickles!!!:D:wave:

·
17,674 Posts
[rquote=1485921&tid=103837&author=FiremanBrad]I like using a little patch of foxtail....it kinda tickles!!!:D:wave:[/rquote]

WHOA! T.M.I :eek::eek:

·
Registered
32,436 Posts
Just sit over a log. If you want to be fancy, you can dig a hole on the opposite side. Then you can cover it up. :wave:

·
17,674 Posts
[rquote=1485945&tid=103837&author=Reflex]Just sit over a log. If you want to be fancy, you can dig a hole on the opposite side. Then you can cover it up. :wave:[/rquote]

The log is my signature move. Last spring tho I had an awakening. The log broke I was sittin on.:D:hysterical:

·
Registered
32,436 Posts
[rquote=1485988&tid=103837&author=hun10][rquote=1485945&tid=103837&author=Reflex]Just sit over a log. If you want to be fancy, you can dig a hole on the opposite side. Then you can cover it up. :wave:[/rquote]

The log is my signature move. Last spring tho I had an awakening. The log broke I was sittin on.:D:hysterical:[/rquote]

:hysterical:

You got to pick out big ones so that don't happen!!!!

PS - I know someone that also happened too.

·
Registered
32,436 Posts
Speaking of out houses, we stuffed an old one with a christmas tree on time and lit it on fire. :D

That was fun.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[rquote=1485995&tid=103837&author=Reflex]Speaking of out houses, we stuffed an old one with a christmas tree on time and lit it on fire. :D

That was fun.[/rquote]

Not sure if I would roast any hot dogs or marshmallows in that fire.

·
17,674 Posts
[rquote=1485992&tid=103837&author=Reflex][rquote=1485988&tid=103837&author=hun10][rquote=1485945&tid=103837&author=Reflex]Just sit over a log. If you want to be fancy, you can dig a hole on the opposite side. Then you can cover it up. :wave:[/rquote]

The log is my signature move. Last spring tho I had an awakening. The log broke I was sittin on.:D:hysterical:[/rquote]

:hysterical:

You got to pick out big ones so that don't happen!!!!

PS - I know someone that also happened too.[/rquote]

It was a big one and it was still attached to the tree. Like the wind had blown it over or something. Problem was that when I sat on it, it became unattached.:hysterical::D

·
17,674 Posts
[rquote=1486095&tid=103837&author=terry314]always liked the hollow stump !! [/rquote]

I wasn't going to give that one out.:hysterical::D

·
Registered
11 Posts
[rquote=1486098&tid=103837&author=hun10][rquote=1486095&tid=103837&author=terry314]always liked the hollow stump !! [/rquote]

I wasn't going to give that one out.:hysterical::D[/rquote]

find one with a sprout next to it for a paper holder ! now thats down town :rof2:

·
Horny D
5,645 Posts
No outhouses to show, but I do have a rather embarrassing story along those lines:

Spring gobbler opening day, 2004, I've got the runs like nobody's business. My buddy and I aren't there 5 minutes and it's time for me to blow mud. So my buddy gives me the only 2 paper towels he had folded up in his pocket, and I head off to find a log. I handle my business, and thankfully only had to use one of the paper towels. Get back to the spot, give my buddy back the other paper towel, get settled in, not 2 minutes later the fudge factory is ready to start 2nd shift. So I get the last paper towel back from my buddy, head off to find another log close to the first log, handle my business, get back to the spot, get settled in, tell my buddy sorry for using all his paper towel. Fortunately, the Hershey Highway had decided to shut down for the time being, and I got settled in good and was ready to pop a gobbler. A few minutes goes by, my buddy and I both look at each other, at the same time we say "You smell that $#!+?"
It was all over the bottom of my boot-- I had stepped in my first pile on the way to making my second. For some reason, that dude never calls me to go hunting anymore... :thinking::D

·
just a no body
14,797 Posts
Dont have one of Deer Camp's .. everybody else uses the house potty ..I go to the outhouse & have for the last several years for some peace & quite no matter how cold it is.

that being said here is what we use at Elk Camp

[file]81018[/file]

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Funny how this thread took a weird turd, I mean turn. Started off showcasing our delux johnny made out of a semi cab and like all men, we start talking about #2. Funny stuff.

·
Registered
69,798 Posts
Have I got some stories......

Did I tell you about the time I.........

sorry...have to be in person face to face to get the full effect.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts