Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
21,445 Posts
I had checked into Weaver's at one time when I was considering getting a camping trailer. Its close and they have their store to get stuff you just gotta have. :tup: I think NoLuck stays there or close by and may post up. Last time I camped at Bennett I tent camped at Hidden Valley. http://www.hvoutfitters.com/map.html

· Banned
24,478 Posts
Reactions: tritonman

· Registered
21,445 Posts
I've checked Weaver's it would be ok but looks crowded going to look at at Peaceful Valley.
Thanks for the feed back.
Yes, Weaver's has a decent amount of foot traffic throughout the day in the summer with the pool and all. Some of the spots they had open were actually those further back away from the crowds though. It sounds like most people actually want closer to the store if they can get it, so those further back were less desirable at least when I was checking things out.
Good luck and let us know what you decide.

10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, Weaver's has a decent amount of foot traffic throughout the day in the summer with the pool and all. Some of the spots they had open were actually those further back away from the crowds though. It sounds like most people actually want closer to the store if they can get it, so those further back were less desirable at least when I was checking things out.
Good luck and let us know what you decide.
Thanks for that info. I'm going to actually look at the sites next weekend when I'm down there.

· Registered
4,019 Posts
Thanks for that info. I'm going to actually look at the sites next weekend when I'm down there.
If you look at Peaceful Valley, look in section "E". It's on a dead end and pretty quiet. The water isn't on year round like the new section though. I believe all the new section is full. They do a spring and fall cookout every year. Al keeps a tight watch out for people that don't belong there. Very accommodating people. You've got Fort Bennett at the top of the hill pretty close for supplies. Lots of people have golf carts and ride up there if needed.

The only drawback there is the small community shower/restroom house. It's small and only open part of the year. Usually from the time it warms up enough that it won't freeze and before it starts freezing in the fall. Lots of really good people in Peaceful Valley.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.