Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
32,993 Posts
Reactions: WBF

· Registered
20,349 Posts
The Piney and Roubidoux by the farm was actually lower and looked really good (Fishy) compared to what I felt it should have been with all the rain we've had. I understand those 2 river systems arent a skip and a jump from Bennett but I think you should be in pretty good shape. We did have a little over an inch of rain with this last storm that went through yesterday and last night. You can always fish close to the spring! :)...... I've actually gotten on some pretty fair fishing when the water was rising or up a bit. You just have to adjust for it. No Luck and Oneshot should have better info for ya.. Regardless I don't think I would cancel a prearranged trip over it. You riding your machine there? Travel Safe if you decide to go!

· Registered
20,349 Posts
Taking the whole fan damily down for the weekend. BBQ, fish and relax . We like the new cabins up near the spring .
Sweet! It would be cool if you could trailer your Harley !! A lot of areas, back roads to explore in and around that area... Your machine does have a bug shield??? :)

· Registered
21,443 Posts
Not sure how much rain they got there but it goes up and down as quick as a fella on his honeymoon.
Sounds like you have a good handle on the fishin side of things, but if not, drop me a line. :tup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.