Bennett for a couple of hours

Discussion in 'Trout & Fly Fishing' started by Gamegetter, May 24, 2009.

1. Gamegetter

Gamegetter Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2004
    Stopped by Bennett from 10:30 am to 12:30. Kind of slow fishin, caught my 4 and cleaned them and as just after taking off my waders and getting them in the car, all of a sudden, its like the fish feeding truck was running up and down the stream. Trout were boiling the water. I don't know what kind of hatch happened, but the trout went crazy. I'm guessing mayflies, anyone know for sure?

Top water and water looked like it was boiling with all the trout heads popping out. :eek::

[file]58334[/file]

2. Pastor

Pastor Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2008
    Leadwood.
    hot grease. :eek::

3. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    I'm guessing that the fish were just happy to see you leaving....

[file]58344[/file]

4. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    Couple of them fishies look like that gots a pot belly!!

:2thumbsup:

5. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd Active Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    you werent where the hatchery meets the stream were ya ? if so, it was from feeding, up in the hatchery, the pellets float down. thats the only spot ive ever seen what you are talking about:shrug:

6. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

Maybe alittle foot powder in those waders is in order:hysterical::hysterical: Those fish was comin up for air from you taking them off:rof2:

:cheers::cheers:

7. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

I think the only hatch was the scheme the trout hatched to make you feel bad for cleaning their friends and quitting the fishing for the day.:whistle:

:cheers::cheers:

8. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

[rquote=1274408&tid=89213&author=henry] Maybe alittle foot powder in those waders is in order:hysterical::hysterical: Those fish was comin up for air from you taking them off:rof2:

:cheers::cheers:[/rquote]
    He'd be a "shoe in" for catfishing! They love the stink bait!:D

9. Gamegetter

Gamegetter Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2004
    Glad to see there are plenty of comedians to fill in for the late night crowd if the new rotation doesn't work out. :D

10. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    It was a curtain call :claphands: