Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
7,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are interested in frames of bees and brood and or want to start a new hive in your equipment or maybe want to buy a starter single on the west side message me and we can talk..

· Banned
81,617 Posts
I will stick with the bee juice. But bump .

· Registered
20,366 Posts
If you are interested in frames of bees and brood and or want to start a new hive in your equipment or maybe want to buy a starter single on the west side message me and we can talk..
What's the average price ???

· Registered
7,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will have brood and bees ready the 3rd week in April , our queens will be in then also. Frames of brood and bees $30 , first 3 frames, $25 after that. Mated Queens ~$35 they are carnis.

· Registered
7,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got an empty nuk. Can I travel from west to east side with a frame in that?
Get it from me late on a cool day. Message me sometime sir. My queens are coming 3rd to 4th week of April. I'll split and pull brood then.

· Registered
1,936 Posts
We are interested in getting bees going again. I am very new to this so not sure what I’ll need. We have hive frames but mice got into the old hive and tore up the insides. Not sure what all I need to start a new hive. Would be interested in talking with you about it

· Registered
7,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I’ll be back from vacation end of next week. Give me a call , we can work out something to get you back in the beekeeping pit, lol! 8168056779

1 - 10 of 10 Posts